[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i, after speaking a bit with mom, feel like "camping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476207978708.jpg (53KB, 620x706px) Image search: [Google]
1476207978708.jpg
53KB, 620x706px
Why do i, after speaking a bit with mom, feel like "camping up" like a fag and want to feel a dick on my ass and be treated like a baby/sissy?
It goes away like one hour after i lock myself back in my room.
Does anyone have this same thing? Am i just bi?
>>
What?
>>
You're on your way to a nice place full of mommyplay, femdom, humiliation, cucking, traps, sissyplay, peggig and sucking dick. Don't fight it. Lean back, relax and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>17662680
what. and its literally only after talking to your mom?

what usually happens? do you have a dad?
>>
>>17662682
Isnt it clear?

>>17662691
Ok?

>>17662710
I guess so. or mostly.

Just interacting with her puts me in that state
I do but we're distant and have some, hmm aversion, to him
>>
>>17662680
You want your mom to fuck you in the ass.

Ask her what she thinks about it.
>>
>>17662821
>I do but we're distant and have some, hmm aversion, to him
Why?
Your bad relationship/lack of relationship with your father is almost definitely at the root of this. It's tough to be a man raised by women, she's subconsciously teaching you to be a woman because that's the only way she knows how to parent
>>
>>17662837
Yeah i feel it. She doesnt like men much but when i was a kid she would like to affirm me as a boy.
I have some hartred for him cause as a kid i would see he and mom fight and had my siblings telling how methodical and explosive he was.
I also started to act and play victim like mom and sister do; one time dad said he would take me to the swimming class by car, i delayed and he didnt want to take me there anymore, then i drawed him in a casket.
Hes also very beta.

>It's tough to be a man raised by women
You say that from personal experience?

>>17662831
Nice meme
>>
>>17662821
>>17662856
you're being vague, so there isn't much i can say. you dont describe your interaction with your mother you took over an hour to respond so i doubt you'll tell us much more.

the only thing that comes to mind is that you dont have a strong father presence, and talking to your mother reminds you of that.

i dont know why it reminds you of that cuz you wont describe anything.

but basically you need to feel like a safe little kid protected by daddy, cuz you never had that, and for whatever reason it surfaces as a sexual desire becuase thats the only way you can entertain the idea of that kind of closeness as an adult.
>>
>>17662871
No, the interaction with mother feels coerced, and some authority from her. but it is just chatting. When talking to her i also get a desire to hug and kiss her like a kid

Mom also talked about dad with hartred and like hes a dumb piece of shit and always wrong, still does

As a kid she "forced" me to hug and kiss her and to hug her friends and i felt discomfortable and drained with that.
When i would get inside the house after that, i would struggle in the bathroom feeling abused and hiding my dick (had some influences from transgenders interviews on tv though).

She sometimes told the story where she chosen my name from, and told me a couple times the name she would give me if i were born a girl, and it felt awkward

Around age 12 i would have gay sex and games with a friend and i liked to cramp up and make high pitched sissy screams, and i felt like reinforcing the feeling i get from mom at the time

I think its the same idea of your last line but instead of "little kid prottected by daddy" its the feeling about mom, but to acknowledge that doesn't help
>>
>>17662837
Is it possible to overcome this? I want to be able to be at least bisexual so i can function as a normal straight male. But didn't try to find it out and high school is gone.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>17662680
Literally just thought of this same thing after talking to my mom a few minutes ago.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.