[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here been with a chubby chick? Is it better or worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Like This One.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Like This One.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
Has anyone here been with a chubby chick? Is it better or worse than an average size chick.
>I've been with 3 women.
>2 of them were fit and the other one was skinny.
>I'm 6'3" a little under 300 lbs.
>Big ass motherfucker, built like a linebacker.
>Sex has always been kind of awkward for me because of size difference.
>Partners never seem to mind but I get uncomfortable because I have to bend and move certain ways to not overwhelm them.
>Chubby woman look like sex & cuddling with them would be comfy as fuck.
>Just got hired at a customer service job and there are a ton of single chubby women there.
What are the pros and cons of sleeping with heavier woman?
>>
a bit of extra weight is fine if it is in the sexy places.
>>
Pros:
More cuddly, more to love
The compensation factor

Cons:
Health problems
Difficult to manhandle

Go for it. A little chubby love never hurt anyone.
>>
>>17662614
>Health problems
I'm not going to live past 40 anyway and if I do, I'll be surprised.

>Difficult to manhandle
Worked manual labor most of my life and can dead lift 200lbs no problem.
>>
>>17662630
200lbs of soft squishy fat?
>>
I've only been with fat girls, because they are the only ones who has accepted me despite being a manlet.

I've had problems having intercourse with all of them though. Its hard to ger close enough and many positions won't work.

If you wanna go for fat chicks, its best to have a long dick.
>>
>>17662646
>Average length, thick as fuck.
Are the basics like missionary, doggystyle or reverse cowgirl any harder?
>>
>>17662641
>Not much different then a large bag of potting soil.
>>
>>17662653
I was pretty fat (200 lbs at 5'7") and my boyfriend is like a little over 6 inches.
We had some problems when we fucked while spooning, but with doggy and missionary there were zero problems. I couldn't go cowgirl because I got tired, heh.
Lost a lot of weight (I'm around 140 lbs), still pretty chubby but can definitely do all positions without problems.
Depends on how big the girl is and her body type.
>>
>>17662656
I have issues spooning with woman around 5'6" anyway do to height. I have always had to do the t-shaped position.
>>
>>17662653
I'm 5'1 and 150lbs, so borderline fat.
My bf is 6'1. We don't have any problems woth positions. The only difficulty is that he's too high up to fuck me, standing up. But that's nothing that can't be solved...
I have been really skinny and the difference i notice is that my pussy is plumper, obviously my boobs are a lot bigger, i got a round ass and i don't feel so hard anymore. The drawbacks are that i got a fatroll on my belly and that i'm heavier than before (manhandling sure is easier with a 120lbs girl). I also get tired easier when being on top or similar positions.
>>
>>17662630
>can dead lift 200lbs no problem
Any healthy man can do that.

I'm an old fucker (32) and I deadlift 350.
>>
>>17662686
Same problem I have, I have to kinda crouch weird to do doggystyle or standing.
>>
>>17662692
>Hasn't seen any of the nu-males lately.
>>
Chubby girls are soft and usually try a little bit more. They won't ride you though.
>>
>>17662565
Actually vomit enducing. They stink and they dont know how to clean their folds. If you're an ass eater, stay away unless you want to actually eat shit.
>>
Sadly chubby is the new large and average is the new chubby.
>>
I actually just stopped seeing a chick because she repulsed me during sex. She didn't shave anything except her armpits, not even her legs. I usually don't mind hair down there but combined with the typical chubby girl snatch it made for a terrible smell and a horrific time trying to finger her.

That's my issue with any of the chubby/fat girls I have slept with. I like to use my hands a lot during foreplay but that shit is such a struggle with chubby girls sometimes. A lot of them also don't really know how to spread their fucking legs enough so you are literally trying to part the sea of thigh fat trying to get to her pussy. Positions aside from doggy can be a really big issue, the last chick I was sleeping with really loved missionary and imo it's the worst fucking position ever invented. Couldn't get up on my knees and do it perpendicular because she wasn't flexible enough to spread her legs well. Even when she got on top she didn't really know what to do and I honestly didn't feel that much.

I used to be super turned on by the fantasy of just ramming a chubby chick until I had a few and now I just fap to them. Don't think I will ever try to seek one out again. Really just prefer normal to athletic body types simply because the sex isn't a fucking struggle to make work. There was one chubby chick I had some great sex with but only because she slept around like a maniac. Also the tits can be REALLY hit or miss. Some are just "fat" tits that are saggy as fuck and feel like garbage, some actually have pretty substantial tits that feel great and are big at the same time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.