[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago my mum cheated on my dad and then divorced him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 77654444.png (29KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
77654444.png
29KB, 645x773px
A few years ago my mum cheated on my dad and then divorced him. They had been married for almost 26 years.
Since then, I can't trust or respect women. The general anti-woman culture of 4chan and other sites isn't helping with that either.
Women have it much easier than men in modern society and yet they whine and complain so much more.

Is there a way I can stop being a misogynist or is this redpill eternal?
I just want to be a good person again.
>>
Men are more likely to whore around than woman because of sex drives.
Basically, because your mother was a whore (although I don't know how your father treated her) doesn't mean everyone has to be like this.
Cheers.
>>
>>17662519

You don't think every white person is a neo-nazi nigger hater who's about to shoot up a school, do you?

Apply that same logic to women you fucking potato cunt
>>
>>17662534
They are but they just don't act on it because it would be foolish. Nobody likes black people because they are statistically violent.
Just like how women are statistically more likely to work in jobs that rely on taxpayer money.
>>
>>17662519

Yeah, OP, can you give us an unbiased account of what their marriage was like? Emphasis on unbiased.
Like >>17662527 implies, it's important you give us these details to make a better and more informed judgement.
>>
>implying you could ever get a girl attracted to you in the first place

You posted this same thread on /r9k/. The first step for you is to stop going to that toxic shithole.
>>
>>17662519
red pilled forever anon, at least that's my case. I even have 9/10 women come to me to ask me out and i still can't fucking deal with it.
>>
>>17662638
Their marriage was good.
>>
>>17662649

A more detailed account, if you will.
>>
>>17662534
>You don't think every white person is a neo-nazi nigger hater who's about to shoot up a school, do you?

This is true though, except for the school shooting part. Most white people just donate to the officers and George Zimmermans that kill blacks. By your logic, OP is justified in his misogyny.
>>
>>17662649
Are you sure about that? Or were they hiding it from you to try to not hurt you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.