[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my haircut too short. I asked for half an inch on top and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: thin dog fur.jpg (69KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
thin dog fur.jpg
69KB, 450x750px
I got my haircut too short. I asked for half an inch on top and a quarter on the sides and back. Now I look like some kind of retard and the receding hairline and spotty gray hairs at twenty years old are making it worse. It really looks bad. And I'm thinking of calling in sick to work because I really don't want to deal with this in public. On to my question, the hair above the sideburns and the sideburns them selves are very thin and have gray/white hairs in them so it looks horrible. Have you ever seen fur near like a dogs belly and how you can see the skin? Thats what the area looks like on me and I don't know what to do about my receding hair line or my white hairs. I don't want to embrace baldness because I have a fairly large over hang and big ass eyebrows so that would look horrible... In the past two hours I've been freaking out about this and I just can't see my self looking good, like, ever in the future because of how fucked I've got it.
>>
>>17662266
>And I'm thinking of calling in sick to work because I really don't want to deal with this in public
>he thinks his hair's going to grow back in one day
>>
>>17662266
A good amount will grow back in at most 2 weeks.
>>
>>17662283
I dont think that, I just am not able to cope with how I look rn and would appreciate a day off or two and get used to it, look i just dont really wanna go out in public man
>>
>>17662291

Do you plan on mating with anyone at work? If the answer is no, dont worry too much about your appearance.
>>
>>17662266
>I asked for half an inch on top and a quarter on the sides and back

lmao the fuck does this even mean its a haircut not a math equation

just take a picture and ask for a taper fade next time lil einstein actin ass nigga
>>
>>17662266
you can't hide it forever brah, no matter how you style it the girl you're with is going to see it eventually so just own it
>>
>>17662657
It's sad that you think fractions are that advanced. That's just terminology to describe how short hair is cut.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.