[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and I (both 19) are taking each other's virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sun_fw.jpg (1MB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
sun_fw.jpg
1MB, 2060x1236px
Girlfriend and I (both 19) are taking each other's virginity tomorrow. Any tips or anything I should know???
>>
File: ryan_hat.jpg (15KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
ryan_hat.jpg
15KB, 640x344px
>>17661882
Stab wounds to the neck can produce rapid death by exsanguination
>>
>>17661882
Planning sex is literally the worst way for it to happen. Its going to be shit. Youre supposed to be in the mood and just go for it one day. This is going to be awkward as fuck and Im laughing at you right now.
>>
>>17661895
I forgot to mention it's consensual. No knives involved
>>
File: scar.gif (504KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
scar.gif
504KB, 500x281px
>>17661909
>having consensual sex

Fucking normies
>>
>>17661912
Do you suggest rape?
>>
The foreplay will be fine. the intercourse will suck. practice makes perfect though.

Just get gud.
>>
File: 1474834109684.jpg (62KB, 1440x849px) Image search: [Google]
1474834109684.jpg
62KB, 1440x849px
>>17661915

You should hold hands like responsible adults
>>
>>17661906
It's not like I'm going to show up and say "ready to fuck?" It's not planned, just a high probability it will happen
>>
>>17661882
TALK to eachother during sex if you are comfortable enough to do so. May be awkward the first time but communicating while you are having sex is the best way to please one another.

Take your time, it isnt a race to intercourse.

Compliment her at least once if not more about her naked body, just about everyone is self conscious about their body one way or another.

>Planning sex is literally the worst way for it to happen.

This is really ignorant. Spontaneous sex is fantastic, no doubt, but your first time should be planned. I dont mean lay out the minutes for foreplay and intercourse, but make sure you have a few hours alone with one another in a comfortable place. Make sure you have a condom. Make sure you use a condom properly (biggest mistake made is not squeezing the tip when rolling the condom off).

Yeah and talk about it after the fact, dont let sex become something you dont discuss. How was it? What was good/bad? How do you feel after? etc..
>>
>>17661932
>>17661944
Make sure you have talked about the potential consequences with her. You should both know relatively how you would handle a condom falling off and accidental pregnancy.
>>
>>17661944
>>17661952

Very good information, thank you. She's very self conscious so I would make sure to compliment her as much as possible. She actually has an IUD due to medical reasons but for some reason I'm still a little nervous about that.

Its planned to the point of is most likely going to happen when I'm there but don't know exactly when. Its my birthday soon and she's giving me presents so I'm sure after that, thanking her and kissing her will easily set things off.

The reason we've waited until now is because we finally do have time alone in her bed. Neither of us really wanted to do it in my car for the first time.
>>
>>17661882
pre sex enema so you dont have a orgazimo poo
>>
>>17661981
Have you done oral with her? And i mean specifically i mean you eating her out. If you have, id recommend you do so before hand because it can take off the performance pressure of pleasing her if she's already had an orgasm.
>>
>>17662026
I have not but I have thought about trying that because I want her to orgasm first since actual sex will probably not be that enjoyable for her.
>>
>>17662063
When i lost my virginity, i ate the girl out for the first time. Took like 30-45 minutes and we discussed in length about different preferences of hers before hand. If you havent before maybe start there before sex?

Might make things more awkward unless you know what she prefers. Then again she may like it. Neither here nor there but an option nonetheless.

And dont feel discouraged when she doesnt orgasm. More than likely she will not, but you will communicate, learn, get better and please each other to the fullest extent. Most important to her im sure is feeling loved, cared for, comfortable and safe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.