[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh men, I have a question for you, so my Fiancee is 5'10.5,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: irish boy 3.png (157KB, 441x306px) Image search: [Google]
irish boy 3.png
157KB, 441x306px
Uh men, I have a question for you, so my Fiancee is 5'10.5, and i'm 6"8 there is a bit of a size difference. Although he seems very happy and I love him to pieces but i'm worried he feels insecure about his height.

what can I do to negate this, what would you want in this situation?
>>
>>17661797
I don't think he would engage with you in the first place if he wasn't comfortable enough with you.
I'd be more worried about the fact that he is dating a man.
>>
File: alternate-stopped-reading-there.jpg (580KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
alternate-stopped-reading-there.jpg
580KB, 1153x823px
>>17661797
>fiancee
>he
>>
Oh my SHIT.

I'm sorry I didn't mean that, he is the opposite sex
>>
Ask him. There really isnt anything either of you can do outside of him getting shin implants so just talking about it may be enough for him to see that you're supportive regardless. That may be enough for him to move past his *short* comings......hueheuheuheuheuhue
>>
>>17661843
I would kill to have a woman like you. Are you sure he even feels insecure? People will probably think "she's tall", rather than "he's short".
>>
>>17661843
>tfw you will never date an amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk
>>
just tell him you don't care about it. I'm a shorter male and the only reason I'm self concious about it is because im afraid women will think i'm too short, so if you really don't care it shouldn't be a problem
>>
6 foot 8 god damn. I would love to have a snu snu woman like you even just once in my life.

5 foot 10.5 is a very decent height for a man, so I really doubt he's insecure about his height in his day-to-day. He probably just thinks your height is super hot.

>>17661949
Yeah basically this
>>
He's probably thinking about his half-giant son he's going to have with you. Don't worry, he's good.
>>
>>17661797
Personally I like the fact that my gf is taller than me - and a whole lot more attractive. On top of all the joy she brings to my life, I get the "Look what I caught" kick of seeing other guys' envy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.