[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Last night at party >girl compliments me on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sweating pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>Be me
>Last night at party
>girl compliments me on what Im wearing
>I just sit next to her and put arm around her and she fucking leans into
>I was incredibly drunk so I thought she was just being friendly
>holding my fucking hand
>just cuddling at this point
>party gets shut down by cops
>walking her up the stairs holding her hand
>hug her goodbye and get her Snap chat and She follows me on Insta

I barely know her and I think I love her, what the fuck do I do? She was with another guy today as well and Im too much of a pussy to snap her if Im not drunk. What the fuck do I do
>>
>>17661738
Chill, you just met her. It might not be love just yet. That might sound harsh, but I'm trying to stop you from getting hurt on the off chance that your feelings aren't reciprocated. However, send her a Snapchat. Just something silly or just something saying hey, once you get past the stage of actually sending the first snap then you'll feel a lot better and everything will feel more natural. I'd you really think you might be in love with this girl then you have to do it.
>>
File: get it lil white boi.png (259KB, 479x378px) Image search: [Google]
get it lil white boi.png
259KB, 479x378px
>>17661738
>I barely know her and I think I love her
better get it boy it's probably the last chance your autistic ass is going to get.
>>
Congrats OP, you've found yourself a girl who's into you! Just don't overplay your hand, be confident and aloof, invite her out on a date and -- oh wait I didn't read that first part.

>>be me

Yeah, you're screwed, anon.
>>
>>17661738
>I barely know her and I think I love her, what the fuck do I do?
You start by cutting out the "I think I love her" shit. I can tell you're probably new to this.

>She was with another guy today as well
What do you mean "with"? If she was just hanging out then you know nothing to act on. If she was hooking up with him, then she's a bit of a hoe and you might not want that after all. Up to you.

>and Im too much of a pussy to snap her if Im not drunk.
You have two options: get drunk or don't be a pussy. ...also, you damn kids and your snapchats. back in my day, we sent text messages.

>What the fuck do I do
>>17662502
>Congrats OP, you've found yourself a girl who's into you! Just don't overplay your hand, be confident and aloof, invite her out on a date and --
This. Also, ??? / Profit!
>>
>>17661738
Lonely guys tend to overthink and over-interpret.

She was a bit drunk, at a party, and sitting close to a nice guy she just met. That is actually all that happened. Anything else - any fantasy that she was sending you signals or into you - is in your mind.

That doesn't mean nothing can come of this. It just means that nothing more than just meeting her happened. (Incidentally, the fact that you saw her talking to another guy can be just as meaningless). If you build on it, you are building on a VERY small foundation at this point, so don't expect too much too quickly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.