[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I'll ever be able to handle a committed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (447KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
447KB, 480x240px
I don't think I'll ever be able to handle a committed relationship. Just thinking about shutting down all other possibilities because i have to stay loyal to one person sounds depressing.

Well i just one day magically find that one person who makes me loyal? I know this sounds childish but I like having crushes. It's fun.

Im romantically involved with a guy long distance right now but I can't stop thinking about being in a relationship with a guy in my rhet class or a guy in my rotc class. I need advice plz
>>
Bumperino. Plz respond
>>
Poly is a thing, but it's pretty shitty to get into more than one relationship if the other people aren't aware and ok with it, which many aren't.

That being said, why do you commit to relationships if you want to be with more than one person? Why don't you just date people and drop them if they want to get serious and become exclusive?
>>
>>17662099
This is the first "relationship" ive ever been committed to. I put quotations because we have never been on a date, or kissed, or done anything like that. But we do seem to be in a romantic monogamous relationship.

Ive been asked out a couple times and i feel like that i already commitment. I always say no because i prefer the chase over them actually returning my feelings.
>>
If you're the type of person that worries about all the things you're "sacrificing" when thinking about commited relationships, then they're not for you.
>>
>>17662224
You say seem to be in a monogamous relationship... Have you both made it official that you're in a relationship? Or have you just been flirting? If you never made it official then you can always just go on dates with other people and draw the line at physical stuff if that makes you uncomfortable. Or if you have made it official between you two, maybe you could talk about what bounds ties you should set as a ldr couple. It could be that you can't imagine a loyal relation ship because you lack physical intimacy in the one you're in now, and that could be something that you find that you need
>>
>>17662286
It is mostly flirting.

We plan on being physical when i come back from college for vacation. Im just confused what he wants from me exactly. I asked and he said he wants someone to touch and be with. I think he just wants something physical. He himself has his own personal relationship issues. He didnt have many friends in high school and i was told he was an asshole to others. Which now that i think about it, he teased me quite a bit. But to be fair, i was also called the "ice queen".

Is physical intimacy really that important to close my eyes to other options?

I want to have a child to love in the future. Im just worried about them growing up bitter they only had one parent to care for them.

Also you seem very knowledgeable and i really appreciate your response
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.