[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help bros. My girlfriend broke up with me last mid-August.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
I need your help bros. My girlfriend broke up with me last mid-August. A month later in mid September we had an amazing reunion where she kissed me twice and kept hugging me, etc. Later in the month we met up again, I got another hug and we had an equally amazing time filled with laughter, smiles, etc.

I'm trying to meet up with her again but it's proving tricky. She says she's working until closing, which is 10:00 PM on the weekend that I wanted to hangout. I then told her that any day is fine, but she told me that this week she's going to be busy with moving out of the house...On her weekday days off I'm taking it.

So, I'm thinking about sending her this message:

"Hey hey quick update: apparently the restaurant doesn't close until 1 AM on Fri/Sat, and until 12AM Sun-Thur. Family in Aloha is letting me stay overnight anytime too.

But before you'd be up for that...Any next time you're available for me, would you enjoy being a food critic for a vegan meal that I'd prepare at your place?"

It'll update her that closing time is fine due to the restaurant hours, AND it'll show her that I've changed, by learning how to cook since we've broken up.

Should I send that, or wait for her to reply THEN update her with that? We last time on Friday night - should I wait until Thursday to send this?

Halp! I'm 26.
>>
>>17661547
Also should I CALL her and tell her that instead of just text her?
>>
File: asdf.png (264KB, 264x636px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
264KB, 264x636px
>>17661547
Here's our text conversation

I'm blue, she's orange
>>
>>17661584

She's keeping you at arm's length. She gave you an excuse and then another even more vague excuse when you tried to press for a future commitment. If she really wanted to spend time with you, she would've countered with something else (another time, another activity, etc.)

Don't put too much stock on the kiss and hugs and smiles etc. There's always going to be some part of you that misses your ex and that may even be expressed when you come into contact with them, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're going to make the conscious decision to get back together with you.

If you really want to try for it anyway, always call instead of texting when in doubt. Having a phone conversation puts someone on the spot and you come off as someone confident and not afraid to have an actual conversation. Tons of texting and messaging = you're insecure and want to stay behind the safety of communicating where you don't need to immediately respond or think on your feet.
>>
>>17661553

Glad you posted this. Yes, CALL her, do not fucking text her, unless you like sitting around anxiously for her to never respond.
>>
>>17661686
Thank you, I'll call.

And yeah, I know she's playing hard to get. I did fuck up after all, big time. That's why I'm asking for advice on here.

And yeah thanks, I'll call..

But now I have to ask..WHEN should I call her bros? What day? We had that exchange on Friday
>>
>>17661689
See:
>>17661702

Also bros, what should I do if she doesn't answer? Should I leave a voice mail?

Actually I probably shouldn't to keep her guessing...Should I try calling again at another day? Wait for her to respond-text me back?
>>
>>17661710
Bump!!!!!!!
>>
>>17661729
Bump 2
>>
>>17661547
Op you're 26 yet you text like a little faggot. "May I," that is some gay ass shit. The way you text her is so cringeworthy like you're 12.
>>
>>17661774
Not when you're trying to get back your ex girlfriend, no.
>>
>>17661836
Bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.