[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a diagnosed schizophrenic and lately I have been stealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474464511124.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1474464511124.gif
3MB, 240x135px
I am a diagnosed schizophrenic and lately I have been stealing money and drugs from my family. They keep saying if I continue my behaivor that they will send me away to a state hospital. I am not doing well in school and I am very depressed. I am fat and stupid and I don't have any friends. I am ugly don't have a girlfriend and no hobbies that I'm good at. All I do all day is drink water and smoke tobacco. How do I pull up my bootstraps and get my life together. This might sound like a stupid question, but I've been like this person for my entire life and I just want change.
>>
>>17661536

This site is 18+, piss off.
>>
I need someones help
>>
study more
>>
>>17661565
what should I study?
>>
I'm schizotypal and i've got a soft spot for other schizos who post here. Let's get a couple of things out of the way.
No, you're not stupid. You're frankly making some pretty severe mistakes in your life like stealing and doing drugs but you're not stupid. You're smart enough to realize that stealing is wrong and you're smart enough to realize you should stop stealing from your family or anyone else. I believe in you and know you can find it in yourself to stop doing this.

Even if you aren't very physically attractive there is a LOT you can do about that. A few good years or even a single year really working on your body with a good exercise routine and getting a nice haircut and shave will work wonders for you or anybody. You can definitely become a very physically attractive person if you want to. Even if it is insanely hard for you to motivate yourself to work out for 10 minutes you can still start from like 5 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes over the course of a month or longer.

It's ok if you're not particularly good at a hobby. There's still plenty of time left to get good at it and I don't think most people prioritize getting extremely good at their hobbies anyway. You're good man. It says nothing about your self worth to not be good at a hobby.

>All I do all day is drink water and smoke
Wait are you saying you don't eat very much? If you're not eating enough that would be a big reason as to why you don't feel very good right now. You need to start eating more so you'll feel better.

>I don't have any friends
You're still young there is plenty of time to develop good social skills and get friends
I know this is much easier said than done because schizos have a notoriously hard time with socializing but bear with me on this. There are resources out there that try to teach social skills that you can look up on google

Are you getting any medication for your schizophrenia?
>>
>>17661536
>schizophrenic

What do a pencil and a shoe have in common?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.