[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girlfriend is going on birth control and you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1463634432163.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463634432163.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw girlfriend is going on birth control and you're worried that she may no longer find you attractive

she always tellls me how much she loves me, but she's starting the pill soon and it has me concerned given that the pill affects female attraction.

Am I right to be concerned? Does anyone have any statistics or anything on relationships starting prior to the pill being effected once the pill is started?

(Proof of the attraction claims )
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
http://time.com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control/
>>
>>17661353
If she loves you you have nothing to worry about. She won't just become disgusted because she took the pill. Just do your best in your relationship
>>
I guess you'll find out sooner or later, won't you?
>>
>>17661609
Yea right, my gf got on the pill and we started having sex barely twice a month. She's 18 and I'm 20. Finally she got off of it like 6 months ago, and now we are FINALLY having sex almost like we used to. We're at 2-3 times a week now
>>
>>17661622

The fuck?

I'm 31 and was fuck/getting sucked daily.

You kids need to step it up.
>>
>>17661632
Everyone's body reacts differently. A girl in my girlfriend's grade killed herself shortly after graduation. She had an injectable birth control that has apparently been linked to other suicides. A lot of women report depression/loss of libido/mood swings on birth control. The fact that I have to explain this to an oldfaf is astounding.
>>
File: Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg (36KB, 506x284px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg
36KB, 506x284px
>>17661353
>(Proof of the attraction claims
>Proof

First of all:

Pic related.

Notice both of those articles use terms like, "May" and "Could" not conclusive ones like "is" and "do". Hell, they even flat out state that the researches have no conclusive evidence, nor have any idea WHY that this might be happening.

And even if it DOES happen, if you go in knowing this is a possibility that can exist, and even with that knowledge can't survive this long enough to work it out, your relationship was ALWAYS going to be doomed.
>>
>>17661645

It's the Cracked fallacy.

>point to an article that points to one or two mostly-inconclusive studies on a scientifically debated issue
>SCIENCE PROVES IT
>>
>>17661638

Maybe you're just not worth the time or effort?

Or you got broken ass grillfriend.
>>
>>17661353
if she wants to leave you then it is for the best anon. No sense in being stuck in a relationship where one doesn't want to be in it. You are going to take the pain of it now instead of the much more last longing pain plus you might still end up having the pain of the break up as if it were held now. .
>>
>>17661645
>>17661649
sorry, didn't read the articles closely enough
>OP is illiterate faggot

still, the potential worried me. The relationship is doing great as is, I was just wondering if this may pose a threat. Don't think it'll be an issue anymore

Thanks for the input anons
>>
My girlfriend went on the pill, and her attitude changed completely. Swore she still loved me, but was "uncertain of our future". So I dumped her on the spot when she said that. She didn't understand why, but I could see where that road was going, and I didn't want to have to endure it.
>>
i was gonna eat out a girl on BC one time and i stuck a finger in while my face was only inches away. i pulled the finger out and it was covered in blood

good luck OP
>>
>>17661353

>tfw girlfriend is going on birth control and you're worried that she may no longer find you attractive

This happened to me. She left me
>>
I'm on the pill and while I don't find my boyfriend any less attractive (nor do I love him any less), I definitely have a lower sex drive.

If you love each other, don't worry too much.
>>
>>17661659

Lmao are you genuinely this retarded at 31
>>
>>17661353

The pill doesn't affect how attractive she will view you, it's not some mind altering wonder drug. If she dumps you it will be due to other reasons. It can affect her sex drive, depending on what brand it is and how it suits her. Personally, I've never had any issues with mine and even if symptoms do appear, seeing a doctor and getting assigned other brand solves most of the issues.
>>
What if she's going on the pill so that she doesn't get knocked up from the dick she's already getting on the side?
>>
>>17661353
Truthfully, it is possible your fears will come true. Every girl reacts differently to regular doses of baby defying hormones. I personally am on the pill and it didn't affect my sex drive nor my love/attraction to my husband. It did regulate my body every month and I experience the normal craziness that's typically associated with menstruation, when before I got on the pill my period never made me act like a cunt.

All you can do is wait and see what happens, OP. It's stupid, but every grill's body is wired differently and is prone to reacting to certain things differently. I wish you luck.
>>
>>17661353
What is this meme?

Every girl I've been with have been on the pill and they've all had crazy high labido
>>
>>17661353
When my fiancee started the pill nothing changed. People always complain about all these terrible side effects but I didn't notice any changes in her. She has been on the pill for 2 years now.
>>
My girlfriend got even hornier towards me once she started birth control, so that's something.
>>
>>17661752
Honestly well done for that
This is how you should react to shit like this not stress yourself about it and get done over like most men on this board
>>
It's much more likely that your severe insecurities are going to affect her attraction towards you
>>
>>17661622
Did she try different bc pills? Each have different side effects and a different one might not have killed her libido so much
>>
>>17661353
If her libido tanks have her talk to her doctor to get a different brand.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.