[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a picture for work >don't have a picture on anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1464571634926.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464571634926.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>get a picture for work
>don't have a picture on anyone or anything
>decide to put a picture of some girl i found on 4chan
>coworkers come by an asked if she's my girlfriend
>sperg out and say she's my fiance
>that was 4 monhs ago
>they keep asking me how the wedding plans are going
>was thinking about telling everyone we broke it off
>sister gets a job at the same place but the floor above
>i'm afraid she'll blow my cover

Pic related, It's "Emily" I'm thinking of just packing up and quitting my job when my sister starts. I don't think I can handle the embarrassment
>>
You dug a big hole
>>
can you tell your sister there was a misunderstanding a long while ago that led your coworkers to think you were engaged and you didn't know how to correct them after all this time, but you're planning to say it broke off and if it comes up could she please play along?
>>
Why did you need a photo for work?
Easy way to deal with it is to say it didn't work out and you don't want to talk about it
>>
>>17661337
I had a picture frame for my cubicle. I don't know why but I thought putting a girl in there so people wouldn't think I'm a total loser. I didn't think they would ask questions and for it spiral out of control
>>
>>17661352
What you should have done is use a photo that's obviously not yours, for shits and giggles. You could have taken a random stock photo and put in in there for example.
>>
Should have used a picture of paradise, for the contrast.

Anyway, she's your sister so if you just tell her what you're doing it can be like fun.
>>
>>17661373
>>17661334
She hates me and will gleefully destroy me. My only plan to go and ask my boss for a huge raise. If he doesn't give it to me I'll complain and quit
>>
File: 1332814926623.png (18KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1332814926623.png
18KB, 626x551px
>>
You sound like you have 0% social skills.

Really, this is... Wow. Never heard something as stupid as this.
>>
>>17661385

Listen. You don't sound very bright if this is your only plan.

You know what you do? You get rid of the picture and you don't tell anyone anything. Anyone asks, you stay glib, say it didn't work out and you don't want to talk about it. If anyone gets anything out of your sister, you ignore it. You keep doing your job and getting paid and don't worry about the rest because it really doesn't matter.
>>
So go on then, tell us stories of you and Emily.

What do you guys usually do together?
>>
>>17661325
And they say sitcoms aren't realistic.
>>
File: cry-laugh.png (19KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
cry-laugh.png
19KB, 390x470px
>this thread
>>
File: 1474056678971.png (176KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474056678971.png
176KB, 400x406px
>>17661325
I'm very happy for you and Emily
>>
>>17661627
went back and read all of op's comments in george costanza's voice
highly recommend it
>>
>>17661325

Just take it down. When people ask about it, just say it didn't work out and you'd "rather not talk about it, if that's okay."

Play it off, play it off.
>>
>>17661635
HOLY SHIT! Wouldn't it be amazing if OP randomly saw the girl in the same city and HAD TO CONVINCE HER TO BE HIS FIANCE FOR WORK!

Then they slowly get to know each other and she brings him out of his 4chan browsing shell and they fall in love...

a man can dream....
>>
>>17661385
And then you get a raise and promotion. Your boss then invites you and your "fiance" to dinner.
>>
>>17661654
no
>>
>>17661325
Take down the pic and then say you broke up.

Problem solved.
>>
>>17661325
1. Remove the picture.
2. If anyone notices, "confess" that you were a bit over-optimistic when you called her your fiancee. She was just a gf and you've broken up.
3. Everyone accepts that as normal and most forget it ever happened.
4. A few will sympathize and maybe even offer to set you up with another girl.
>>
>>17661325
this is the kind of shit i browse /adv/ for

but yeah, just take it down and dont say anything
>>
>>17661325
say she was murdered by some psych and try to lure money out of your coworkers
>>
Deny having a sister, insist she is a jealous ex.
>>
>>17661325
how much more autistic can a person ever become? I'm seriously hoping you're trolling.
>>
>>17661325
Take it down, use the breakup excuse.
>>
Please include me in the r/4chan screencap.
>>
>>17661644
Thread
>>
take it down and replace it with your sister.
Tell everyone you're married.
>>
>>17661325
Depending on how much you've invested into this lie: one option is to just come out and say it was a prank, you have to be able to own it without any hint of shame/embarrasment/regret on your face
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.