[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your go-to methods of safe sex? How many contraceptives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: spider[1].jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
spider[1].jpg
26KB, 400x300px
What are your go-to methods of safe sex?
How many contraceptives do you use before you're comfortable with going down on someone?

Everyone says there's always a risk. On the back of my head I'm thinking that the possibility is always there, and that's making my avoid any types of intimacy.

The problem is I really want to have sex with someone. I'm starting to get closer to this girl I know and soon she might want it too. I don't want to lose her or not satisfy my sexual urges over fear.

I think I've been brainwashed by high school sex ed telling me abstinence is the only way. Help me undo this.

My fear of pregnancy may just make me virgin for life.

21/M btw
>>
>>17661176
The most effective method I've found is to make sure that she's not on birth control and to cum so deep in her that hardly any cum comes out of her. Never gotten a girl pregnant yet using this method.
>>
File: squid.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
>>17661187
Gee thanks.
>>
>>17661194
You're welcome! Have fun unloading between those sugar walls.
>>
Buy condoms.
Bring at least two on every one of your dates. Just be prepared.
Use said condoms.
Repeat.

Pay attention to it, make sure it doesn't rip or anything stupid. AND DON'T FUCKING LEAVE THEM IN YOUR WALLET OR OTHER POCKET FOR WEEKS. THAT'S JUST ASKING FOR SOME KIND OF FAILURE. Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>17661176
Read instructions on the condoms and use them properly. You're the guy, so only you can do that. There is also the rhythm method or natural family planning which you can add to that, but that actually involves a lot of prior work on the girl's part.
>>
I might as well ask here, since I've never really had a chance to ask in real life.

Wearing a condom makes coming inside technically safe, right? Wrong?
>>
>>17661447
>>17661356
Condom success rate is only about 82%. I aint fucking anyone with those rates. Do you seriously rely on condom ONLY?

Is condom + birth control + emergency contraceptive every time asking for too much? That's the only way I can be at all comfortable with it.
>>
Fucked my ex for a year with no protection or birth control.
Have her suck you off thoroughly, then put it in. Never finish inside, of course.
>>
>>17661176
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

Condoms are a good way to start at first, 98% effective when used correctly. I never use any provided by the girl, I only use my own to make sure there's no funny business.

I consider alternate methods with a girl I trust because I enjoy sex more without condoms. A previous girl I was with used an IUD and my current girlfriend is using the vaginal ring. Haven't had problems with them personally, but which alternative method works depends on the girl as their bodies can react differently to them. I'd avoid using the pill because it requires the girl to remember to take it regularly.
>>
>>17661511
>>17661549

If you read here it says it's at a 98% success rate if you use them properly. You seem EXTRA worried about pregnancy so I think it's safe to say you're going to be paying attention and using things properly. I've used nothing but condoms for 2 years with my girlfriend and we have yet to have any kind of pregnancy scare.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.