[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I was having sex with my girlfriend last night and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Kondom[1].jpg (33KB, 275x220px) Image search: [Google]
Kondom[1].jpg
33KB, 275x220px
Hey /adv/,

I was having sex with my girlfriend last night and we were both kind of drunk, and I came. I'm a little nervous, think I might have worn the condom inside-out for the entire time.

There was no sign of it breaking and it didn't come off at any point. I feel like its probably ok. But just in case, where the chances that I got her pregnant increased by much?
>>
If the condom didn't come off or roll down significantly you should be fine.
>>
100%.

You put it on backwards, so now YOU'RE pregnant, OP.

>seriously though why are there so many fcuking stupid questions on this board
>>
How the hell did you even manage to get it over your dick the wrong way?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 233x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 233x205px
Maybe since your sperm went in backwards you'll have smart children
>>
How? How drunk and retarded do you have to be to manage to put a condom on backwards?
>>
I'm confused how you managed to put it on backwards and why you're concerned if you were actually wrapped-up.

Just incase this is for real... If you're actually concerned, there's a pill you can get called plan B. It's like $50 but if the girl takes it within (I think) 48 hours, it significantly reduces the chance she'll get pregnant.
>>
>>17661274
And no, they won't ask for ID. They won't (and better not) ask for ID for condoms, either.
>>
>think I might have worn the condom inside-out for the entire time.

I can't even right now. It would take excessive effort to make that kind of mistake. You probably wore it the right way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.