[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little sister is too untalkative. My sister won't talk and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (1MB, 1536x2056px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
1MB, 1536x2056px
Little sister is too untalkative.
My sister won't talk and i think she prefers not to talk at all. When you ask her how she feels or what she wants to eat, she says she doesn't know or struggles with how she can express herself. It's really frustrating and I worry a lot about her.
>>
>>17661015
Perhaps you need to get your dick out of her mouth so she can talk?
>>
>>17661018
I've never sexual abused her. Can you imagine having a little sister that is so inarticulate that she just doesn't talk at all?

Me: "How was your day?"
Her: "uhhhhh. I don't know."

Me: "What do you want to eat?"
To this, she says nothing and just looks at me an flaps her freaking arms.
>>
>>17661015
Shes not comfortable expressing herself. Im assuming shes young right. How old is she. I can give some solid advice if I know.
>if shes really young its your fault btw
>>
Maybe she needs to talk to a professional?
Could be one of the "popular" disorders that kids suffer from these days.
>>
OP doesnt have a sister and is roleplaying himself in the form of a small child.
>>
who are you to judge, really?

you're on fucking 4chan.
>>
File: sdfsdfsdfffffffffffffffff.jpg (50KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdfffffffffffffffff.jpg
50KB, 736x736px
>>17661041
she's like 13.
>>17661050
Maybe. I've honestly never thought about having her talk to a professional.
>>17661071
Lol what the hell.

She has an angry bird pig that she carries around everywhere. I think she express herself throught that pig more than she actually talks. Kind of like that autistic or asperger kid in that pixar or disney movie? You know?
>>
>>17661100
I have to go right now, but think about her hobbies, how many friends she has, if she's being bullied, if she's a loner at school, her grades, etc.
>>
>>17661037
She literally sounds like anybody who is 16 or younger
>>
Is this a phase or has she always been like this.
Kids need to learn the tools needed to express how the feel in a safe environment. She feels pressured and is choking in front of you.
Before asking her how she feels, tell her how you feel. As vividly and expressive as possible. It gives her something to emulate so she doesnt have to choke thinking about what to say quickly. Shes probably never asked you how you feel and gotten a response, so why are you expecting one from her. You have to teach her these things.
Before asking her what she wants to eat, tell her what you want to eat. She'll probably copy you at first but when she gets more comfortable she'll come up with things on her own. Furthermore give her options. Shes not a chef and she probably isnt in the mood for something in particular, yet you are trying to force her to.
Ask her mcdonalds or burgerking for example. Or buy both and have her pick one and you eat the other.
Basically take the pressure off of her, make her feel like her choices are respected in a safe environment, and give her something to emulate so she doesnt feel like the only one talking about her feelings in a crowd of strangers.
>>
Sounds like you need to bring her out of her shell, the best way to do this is with your penis.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.