[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A week after I gave my girlfriend cunnilingus, I get strep throat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ds00260_id7_strepthu_jpg[1].jpg (106KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
ds00260_id7_strepthu_jpg[1].jpg
106KB, 468x341px
A week after I gave my girlfriend cunnilingus, I get strep throat. I remember when I was fingering her, I noticed brown mucus in her vagina, I've never seen it before, so I Googled it, it turns out this brown mucus can occur for a number of reasons:

>Pregnancy. A dark brown discharge usually is implantation bleeding. The color can range from pink, red to light or dark brown. The discharge may last as long as three to four days.
>Ovulation. During the process of the egg being released it is not uncommon to experience a dark brown discharge or spotting. It will usually only last a few days.

>Menopause. Many women who are close to menopause will experience a dark brown discharge in place of a normal menstrual flow.

>Endometrial Bleeding. Endometrial bleeding occurs when some of the uterine wall was not discharged during the menstrual cycle. It may occur just after the cycle ends or just before the next cycle begins. Because the blood is old, it becomes dark brown in color.

>Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Pelvic Inflammatory disease is a more serious condition and requires a visit to the gynecologist. This disease happens when there is an infection in the uterus lining, fallopian tubes, ovaries, cervix and/or the vagina. It is painful and can lead to pain during intercourse, abdominal pain, and infertility if left untreated.

>Cervical Cancer. Cervical cancer is by far the most serious disease that is associated with a dark brown discharge. Cervical cancer is spread through the HPV virus (human papilloma virus.)Other symptoms of cervical cancer can include loss of appetite, weight loss, leg pain, pelvic pain, and fatigue.

My questions is, could I have gotten strep throat because of this mucus? Why did it take a week to infect? She also got her period 5 days later as a side note.
>>
>>17660956
What does your tongue look like?
>>
You are making me dry-heave senpai.
>>
>>17660962
looks normal how it usually does.

I also forgot to mention she tasted pretty salty. I also got a fever along with the strep throat. Went to the hospital, they took a swab from my throat and called me today saying its strep throat.
>>
>>17660969
I know its really gross...
>>
>>17660956
>Notice some ugly cuntsnot you've never seen before
>Lap it up anyway

Come on.
>>
>>17660982
Before you get lost in your thoughts, remember that its cold season anyway. So your throat being sore might just be a ccoincidence.
>>
>>17660997
this for fucks sakes OP

>finger you girl
>notice brown mucus in her vagina
>ayy lemme put my mouth in dat shiet

Are you lowkey scatophile OP?
>>
>>17660956
OP you missed

>period starting
>>
It was old blood
>>
>>17661192
This
>>17660956
>I gave my girlfriend cunnilingus, I get strep throat. I remember when I was fingering her, I noticed brown mucus in her vagina
So you show that and then you gave her cunnilingus?
>>
>>17661232
Saw*
>>
>>17661261
Yeah i liked that movie too
>>
>>17661232
i noticed the brown mucus after i gave it
>>
>>17661315
It's old blood ya dolt, you got strep because everyone is sick
>>
>>17660956
It's probably just pre/post menstrual discharge. You probably got strep because it's insanely common.
>>
>>17660956

Been there.

I've slept with like 20 women and never had an issue. But my second to last GF did this to me. Every time I ate her out her vag had a strong taste to it, not bad but very iron-y. I would always have a sore throat the next day. Then one time after eating her out, a few days later I got strep throat. Lots of pain my friend.

So yeah this exactly happened to me as well. I think the upside is that getting it and beating it, makes you more immune to that bacteria in the future.

I really don't know the solution though. Maybe tell her to take baths instead of showering. I hear this helps keep a womans vag cleaner.
>>
If you get strep throat after eating out pussy, then you simply don't practice good hygiene. Drink water. Shit, man, I ain't gotta explain this.

Also that brown discharge is just her starting her period. My gf did it a few days ago on me.
>>
>>17662008
>Maybe tell her to take baths instead of showering. I hear this helps keep a womans vag cleaner.

>stewing in your own filth + soap scum as opposed to having clean water running down over your vag is supposed to keep it cleaner

not sure where you got this information. women can get yeast infections from taking too many baths at a time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.