[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my girlfriend my real age. It's only a 2 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8632.jpg (16KB, 165x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8632.jpg
16KB, 165x156px
How do I tell my girlfriend my real age. It's only a 2 year difference from what's I told her but still I lied. When I met her I thought she was just gonna be a one night stand but shit is getting very serious now and I don't know what to do. How do I approach it? What do I do if she gets mad? I'm so scared that she will hate me after. Someone please help me.
>>
Bumping because I legit need help. Please.
>>
>>17660923
what is her age and your age and what age did you tell her?
>>
>>17660971
My real age is 18. She is 20 and about to turn 21. I told her I just turned 20.
>>
>>17660978
girls typically dont like younger guys because they assume they will be immature. if she likes you i think she will be forgiving but she might get initially pissed off.
>>
Tell her the truth. Is the information really that heavy that it would dissolve your potentially great relationship? If yes, then she's irrational and better off without her. Though I guarantee you she will probably be a little unnerved but nothing more if you guys truly have a thing. You're doing worse to yourself by delaying this
>>
>>17660992
We are also in a long distance relationship. We are meeting up in December. I think I'm going to wait until we are in person to tell her. I just need help approaching it.
>>
>>17660923
Depends on the age
>>17660978
You blew it. Shes going to dump you. Girls like guys older and taller than them. Its like lying to a girl whos 5'10 saying youre also 5'10. But it turns out youre 5'7. Shes not going to accept that. 2 years is a huge deal until you hit 30. Honestly shes almost raping you because youre too young. Youre a child wasting an adults life. She really will hate you for this and never forgive you for wasting the time she could have been having a meaningful relationship with another adult.
But you probably wont care. And youll probably dismiss it in 3 years calling yourself a stupid kid then. But you still are going to fuck her over. Im getting salty reading this.
>>
>>17661008
Don't listen to this asshole. There is no way of being so sure of her reaction. Don't wait for December. Tell her tonight. Don't waste her time.
>>
>>17661022
She always tells me that she wants to have my kids and marry me and I'm the only dude she could ever love. How good of a chance to I have?
>>
>>17661022
Shes probably in college dude. Shes going to hate him for lying and ruining her youth.
>>
I don't know about her, but I'd dump you. It's not about the actual number, it's about the fact that you lied about something so trivial.

That said, it's not like you can keep this from her forever
>>
>>17661030
She's not in college and doesn't have really any friends at all. She dropped everyone from me. I feel like I have a great advantage.
>>
>>17661027
Instead of weighing the outcomes of your chances, just do it. Only then will you find out. Do it now and tell me what she says.
>>
>>17661040
>She dropped everyone from me
My sides when she dropped everyone for a child. This is some high level manipulation you got going on. I really feel bad for her. You already ruined her life.
>>
>>17661054
God fucking kill yourself honestly. You're a waste of space. Don't listen to this retard OP. everything will work out great.
>>
>>17661059
Why the hell are you lying to him. Everything will end horribly. The only thing he has going for him is that hes young and will have his early twenties to bounce back. Hes literally fucking her over though.
>>
>>17661069
How so? If she loves him and he loves her this will just be a tiny bump. Your logic is trash.
>>
>>17661069
Hi OP here. Go fuck yourself honestly. You're probably a fucking loner who's never been in a serious relationship. Go back to playing video games in your moms basement retard.
>>
Just dont tell her until it comes up naturally, or until she finds out herself.

Insist thta you always told the truth about your age. belittle her if she questions this.
>>
>>17661092
Thought about that. Can't do it unfortunately. She has a screenshot of something cute I sent her that mentions my age.
>>
>>17661112
Well then she knows it already. Dont deny it if she asks you.
>>
>>17661121
No not my real age my fake age
>>
>>17661091
Not that anon but
>uses "you've probably never been in a serious relationship" as an insult
>when he a) lied and b) is in an LDR
>>
>>17661091
First year of college I dated a senior. I understand age gaps. Im not stupid enough to pretend to be older than I am and ruin someone elses life. Youll learn and blow this off as you being a stupid kid now. But youre going to fuck the girl over. Worst part of it honestly.
>>
>>17661134
You guys are acting like I'm ruining her life and I'm just not. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to her. She was a fucking loner before me. She was hurt, and had a right to be hurting. Her parents got divorced, she's been cheated on, she's been beaten by her exs, she's not in school, she has a job but didn't until I pushed her to get one. When I came in, I showed her love and compassion. I was a total fuck boy and partier before her and I dropped all of that for her. She was so lost without me and I was lost without her. I don't know how she will react, but I can only hope for the best. I'm the best thing and the most amazing thing that's ever happened to her. She has told me this numerous times and I know I am. So sitting here and telling me that I am "ruining her life" is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>17661303
>I'm the best thing that's ever happened to her
t. 18 years old
My fucking sides.
>>
>>17661328
Did you even read the paragraph? Go fuck yourself.
>>
Ignore the ageist troll samefagging it up in here.

2 years difference is no big fucking deal. Forgiving a white lie told at the beginning of a relationship is an easy thing to forgive. Since it seems like you two have a good thing going, the worst thing that can happen is she'll be pissed off at you for like a day. And you might as well learn to deal with your woman being pissed off at you because that shit just happens in relationships. Above all else, better you come clean and tell her the truth than let her find out on accident and confront you.
>>
>>17662307
Me again. and another thing - One of my very good friends is in her late twenties and she's been dating a guy in his late teens for almost two years. The whole idea of women preferring older men is a general rule but not a universal one.
>>
>>17661303
21 dating a 27 year old here
3 years is nothing
Lying is terrible. Age is no big deal. I would apologize for deceiving and say I want to talk about it.
>>
File: 1476120570719.jpg (9KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476120570719.jpg
9KB, 236x300px
You don't need to tell her. Age really is just a number and the lie you told is insignificant. Just don't make a habit of being dishonest with her and you'll be fine. Protip- if you guys get really serious she WILL find out. She'll most likely think it's funny depending upon her sense of humor of course.
>>
The only question that matters is , did you lie about ONLY your age? If so then your golden. If you created an entire pretend life based in the older age you lied about then you are fucked and a pos.

Either way you should tell her right now. Unless the answer txt eh previous question is the 1st answer in which case it doesn't really matter bc she apparently accepts you being you at that age so what you accomplished or lack there of doesn't bother her bc you have goals for the future.

if you lied about anything else other then age tho you need to come clean bc that's fucked up
>>
Easy one. If she really likes you, she's not gonna dump you because of a fucking two year age difference.. Just pick a moment where you both are in good terms and a good mood and then bring it up. Maybe even jokingly, like tell her that you thought she was gonna be just a one night stand, but that she outdid your expectations. Actually, thats only a compliment to her. It takes quite a bit of balls to confess something like that. She's going to love you for that, and she's gonna think you're honest like you should be. Also flattered because of the one night stand thing. Omg anon such a win
>>
OP, here's what you do. Just don't say a word about it, until it comes up. If you tell her this early, it'll be trouble. Women hate younger men. When it eventually comes up, correct her and be like omg what?? I'm (current age). Sort out the mixup in conversation, just don't do anything to keep up the lie in the meantime. Whenever it comes up, correct her.
>>
>>17663557
She might dump him because of the lie, though. I'm not saying it necessarily means he would lie about something more serious, but it wouldn't be unreasonable of her to wonder that, if he lied about something so small and petty.

But yes, OP, you need to tell her as soon as possible. Every day that you keep it a secret it becomes a bigger bombshell to drop on her.

Also, you should drop the attitude to people on here, you're 18 and from your posts it's clear you're not an unusually mature 18 either.
>>
>>17660923
If she likes you it won't matter. My ex didn't tell me about having a kid till like a month or two in and it didn't matter to me. Plus most girls like older guys so she'll be fine. But you do need to tell her before she labels you a liar. Just say you were nervous and intimidated by her beauty or some shit
>>
When I first met my wife she lied to me by saying she was 2 years older. I was 21 and she said she was 18 at first... but she was actually 16.

16 is legal here so that wasn't a problem, but I was almost considering getting out since I felt people would judge me. She was a qt tho and she was great so we stayed together.
>>
>>17661000
What? Not only you say it was a one night stand but it is long distance? You have other hurtles than telling her your real age. Has it ever occurred to you she hasn't told you everything about herself or flat out lied?
>>
>>17661030
>>17661008
how the fuck does this ruin her youth? being with a younger guy? do you really believe this garbage or are you trolling?
>>
>>17663247
>She'll most likely think it's funny depending upon her sense of humor

Either this or just gaslight the bitch unless she's got a good memory or is good with numbers.
>>
>>17661059
You're a fucking Idiot dude. Go pay for pussy you kike
>>
>>17663798
not saying OP is a bad kid but he is a kid and betcha still living with mom and dad. The girl is wasting her time and so is OP
>>
>>17660923
I lie to girls all the time, you shouldn't worry about it much. It's kinda like telling children a white lie.
>>
>>17660923
An Hero before it gets any worse.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.