[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my virginity at 27 Was giving up potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1377277334774.jpg (984KB, 1779x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1377277334774.jpg
984KB, 1779x1230px
I just lost my virginity at 27

Was giving up potential wizardhood worth it?
>>
what? you tell us, dumb ass.
>>
>>17658669
>Get your dick wet once
Or
>Have powers that mortals only wish they could have
Tough call
>>
>>17658669
Not trying to sound TOO scathing, but wizardhood is just some silliness virgins made up to feel better about not having sex yet. Of course it was worth it, unless your first time was unpleasant or your partner had aids or something.
>>
>>17658669
Same here, except I lost it to a hooker.
>>
>>17658683
>Not trying to sound TOO scathing, but wizardhood is just some silliness virgins made up to feel better about not having sex yet. Of course it was worth it, unless your first time was unpleasant or your partner had aids or something.
nice try succubus
>>
Im thinking about going to a prostitute tomorrow. Im 28 and in Japan for the first time. Never been able to get it inside a girl because of erectile dysfunction. Hookers are expensive for gajins, so maybe I'll just waste my money.

That would be my first time going to a prodtitute as well, but what can you do? I really did try dating, im sick of it and i want to get rid of the skin hunger.
>>
>>17658669

Nothing potential about it.

You could have saved the world with your powers. Instead, you gave in to the will of the Dark Eggkeeper. And in the terrible clash in the end times, you will only be able to stand aside and whimper, as you left any sparks of the arcane you could muster dripping down some slut's thigh.

>>17658687

The magic is still strong within you, my brother.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.