[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the last two years my girlfriend and I have had dozens of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: bertolucci the dreamers (86).jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bertolucci the dreamers (86).jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
Over the last two years my girlfriend and I have had dozens of FFM threesomes with three different girls. She's super submissive and a little masochistic, so she gets off on both pleasing me by giving me pleasure via having another girl there to suck me and fool around with, but also gets off on me cucking her a little, when I just make her watch me fuck the other girl and don't let her join in.

She's always been interested, but less interested, in also having an MMF experience, mostly centered around her getting spitroasted. This isn't great for me, because I generally can't stand to be social with men, let alone letting myself get cucked by another guy, just doesn't fit with my personality type. She's always been accepting of this, and I've always felt bad about it, because she does so much to indulge my fantasies. I want to indulge her, the act itself isn't a real problem, if she wasn't my partner I probably wouldn't think twice about it.

But at the same time, I know from my own experience that a big part of the attraction of an MMF is the fact you're cucking another guy. I'm a man, I know men, I know how they think. One of my favorite threesomes was with an ex of ours that was 'on a break' from her relationship, and knowing they got back together a week after she was swallowing my cum was top kek.

Just the whole idea of having to sit there and be social with a dude that knows he's about to cuck me would make me want to rip his face off.

So I'm stuck, I want to be a generous lover and give my girlfriend the thing she fantasizes about, because she's been more than generous in that regard with me. I also categorically can't allow myself to get cucked by some fucker. What are my options here? One thought was to fuck another couple - the idea being, even if he's cucking me by fucking my girlfriend, I'll be cucking him right back, so we're square, no loss of face. But that feels like half-assing it for her, and that feels wrong.
>>
why are you afraid of being cuck'd. sex isnt some sort of sacred ritual, its just masturbating yourself into another humans body
>>
>>17658560
>4chan

>>17658551
OP, i understand how you feel but never forget you are the man and for the sake of your manhood and respectability, you shouldn't partake in activities that you don't want to even if you feel indebted to your girlfriend.
Offer something else that would make her happy without making you uncomfortable, buy her a gift or something. Try to satisfy her in a different way.

But if she simply WANTS to get fucked by another dude and you definitely DO NOT WANT that, your relationship is doomed.
You can't force her not to do it, specially not when she let you fuck other girls, but you also don't NEED to stay with her if she chooses to do it anyway.
>>
>>17658551
It just isn't for men. It just is.

A woman can lick a pussy and lose no femininity. A man can't let someone fuck his wife with becoming a emasculated.

If you're a cuck by nature, then be a cuck. You wouldn't expect a gay guy to be expected to fuck a vagina in a relationship. It's just something you are disgusted by.

People have different lines. Inb4 some cuck comes in and tells you how much he loves being a cuck or whatever.
>>
>>17658591
Sorry that post was cucked by auto correct and typos.
>>
>>17658590
>OP, i understand how you feel but never forget you are the man and for the sake of your manhood and respectability, you shouldn't partake in activities that you don't want to even if you feel indebted to your girlfriend.
That's exactly how I feel, and it's the approach I've taken thus far, seems to be working. I just feel selfish for it.

>Offer something else that would make her happy without making you uncomfortable, buy her a gift or something. Try to satisfy her in a different way.
It's not that she's dissatisfied in any way, as she always tells me, I'm the one that finally taught her to cum at the age of 25, and allowed her to express her BDSM desires without judgement, to her I've already given her more gifts than she ever knew was possible.

>But if she simply WANTS to get fucked by another dude and you definitely DO NOT WANT that, your relationship is doomed.
No, she doesn't want to get fucked by another dude, or any dude specifically. If anything it's more of a group/rape type fantasy, where she doesn't just want to get fucked by another dude, she wants to be groped all over by multiple people who just do whatever they want to her.

>You can't force her not to do it, specially not when she let you fuck other girls, but you also don't NEED to stay with her if she chooses to do it anyway.
She is in no way demanding or asking for it. I know it's a fantasy of hers and she always tells me that it's fine that she can't have it with me, because she understands it's just not my nature to do that. She recognizes that I do lots of things that aren't really a turn on for me just to please her (suspension bondage, slapping her around during sex), and that specific fantasy is just a sacrifice she makes for the magic that is the rest of our sex life. To her mind, she's happy to keep fucking other girls with me and maintaining the status quo, just because I've already opened up her sexuality and given her more than any other man ever tried.
>>
>>17658551
Don't fucking do it if you're not completely comfortable with it. Hell, I'd say not to do it even then because of what >>17658591 said. You're not obligated to reciprocate everything your partner does, especially when they're more into what you like than you are into what they like. If you feel bad then find other ways to make up for it. I don't think it's that big of a deal if you don't want to indulge one specific fantasy and it'd be a warning sign if it was.
>>
>>17658640
You're right, it's way, way more of a big deal for me than it is for her. I guess I just feel an intense amount of guilt because I could never do some of the things she does for me without hesitation, and every time I'm reminded of that, I feel like it's a character flaw or a personal failing. I love her, and that love means I want to give her everything I can that might make her happy...

...but I still can't intentionally cuck myself.

We both laugh about the fucker we cucked that time. I don't want to be that guy to anyone.
>>
>>17658551
You know what it is, so what are you on about? She's right n you're wrong n selfish to boot. Not here to flatter you mate.
>>
File: tmp_1792-rins-rage-49306249.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1792-rins-rage-49306249.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>17658551
PS say cuck again
>>
>>17658551
And here I am at 22 with nothing at all. Maybe I should off myself.
>>
What do you look like OP? I'm really curious.
>>
>>17658698
Who cares man that stuff sounds nice and all really isn't that big of a deal, I dunno I think it's really degrading but I guess that's just me. i don't think I'm like above that stuff either I just like it to stay a fantasy cause I think I'd only crave even more if I ever got to the point this guy has gotten to.
>>
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
I'm sorry, it's terminal, you can only hope for a swift death.
Consider moving to a country where euthanasia is legal.
>>
>>17658676
>I feel like it's a character flaw or a personal failing.

It is, but it's something that's been socialized into you. It's also something women basically have to accept about men unless they're very lucky. However....

>We both laugh about the fucker we cucked that time
Your gf is fucked up if she really feels this way but also engages in the fetish. But I think this was just "dirty talk" to her, not real feelings. This is the behavior / thought process that hurts YOU though. You're enforcing a social norm on yourself that you actually hate and wish you could break out of. It's like guys making fun of each other for being fashionable or caring what they look like- you're just dragging each other down and making yourselves gross.

I don't know if this will help but there is certainly another way to think of it, related to cucking her. It's a re-frame but I think it's a good one, especially if she gets off on you cucking her or has chastity fantasies or other "sexual ownership" fantasies. Basically it is just the next step. You own her sex, she has sex when you decide and with whoever you decide. Generally this means cucking her or making her have sex with women for your pleasure, but you decided she's such a good slave you're going to whore her out & show off what a good pussy you own. That's the basic premise. You'd direct what she does and be more bro-y with a guy, like as if you're showing him your favorite videogame. Just treating her as an object. I think this re-frame would work better for you.

Another riff on this would be to blindfold her and/or invite someone whose voice she doesn't know. She's to service your "friend" like a good slave and she's not to ever know who it was. This ideally would make it less threatening to you, since she's held in the submissive position and you and your friend (or whoever) lord it over her that she's just a slut who fucks when you tell her.
>>
>>17658698
If depressed, fat, pimply 15 year old loner me knew the shit 25 year old me did on the reg, I wouldn't have been such a sad cunt as a teenager. All you can do is keep aspiring. With a little luck and hard work you'll get there in the end.

>>17658715
Why, do you wanna fuck me too? Mid 20's, 6', 170lbs, the flabby shapeless body of a 45 year old man who never gets off the couch, moustache, good hair, nice shoes, well dressed.

>>17658720
>i don't think I'm like above that stuff either I just like it to stay a fantasy cause I think I'd only crave even more if I ever got to the point this guy has gotten to.
Yeah, self control is a daily struggle.
>>
If I were you I'd stop having threesoms so that you wouldn't feel obligated to have a mmf. Once you get cucked your relationship is only going to devolve from there.
>>
>>17658551
Tell her you'll have a MMF after she lets you SHIT UP HER VAGINA AND DILDO FUCK HER WITH IT
>>
>>17658769
>You'd direct what she does and be more bro-y with a guy, like as if you're showing him your favorite videogame. Just treating her as an object. I think this re-frame would work better for you.

I'm never bro-y with any guys ever. I don't like men or socializing with them. To me the sex is the least concerning part of having an MMF, I can bite my tongue while there's a cock in her mouth. She's a performer, sometimes she'll have to kiss a man or let him touch her breasts as a part of the job. I've never batted an eyelid over it, even watching her kiss another man on stage.

The part that I'd hate is exactly the 'being bro-y' part, because I don't want you to be my fucking bro, nor do I want to 'do you a solid' by letting you get off on my gf, nor do I want to high-five you while spitroasting her, nor do I want you to think you mean any-fucking-thing to me. We aren't a team. We aren't friends. You're an awkward intrusion upon my life. I don't want to sit around and have to 'date' and be social and get to know you, bro, in the way that I would with a woman, because I love the dating process with a woman, and I hate being around men.

Half the fun of us dating and seducing another woman is the collaborative effort to seduce her. I have absolutely zero interest in doing anything of the sort with another man, it would just be grating.

>Another riff on this would be to blindfold her and/or invite someone whose voice she doesn't know. She's to service your "friend" like a good slave and she's not to ever know who it was.

In our world, I'm the Sultan, and she and whomever else we're fucking at that moment is the harem. The Sultan doesn't share his harem.
>>
>>17658769
>It is, but it's something that's been socialized into you.
Oh yeah, because it's perfectly natural for men to want to watch other men fuck their women. Anyone not okay with watching the person they love most in the world suck another man's dick is clearly just afraid of being shamed by society.

>This is the behavior / thought process that hurts YOU though. You're enforcing a social norm on yourself that you actually hate and wish you could break out of.
The sole reason that he hates it and wishes he could break out of it is because his GF has a fantasy about it. He clearly doesn't like it or the idea of it and literally billions of people are the same. Forcing himself to do something that he outright hates and which he'll be emasculated by is a pretty good way to start fucking up his relationship.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 300x168px
Maybe ur gf is a lil bi and she wants u to be a lil bi too. Find a bi guy to do bi stuff and be bi with. Bi.
>>
>>17658955
Well, I'm sure ignoring my categorical hatred of other men, that option is definitely on the table.
>>
>>17658551
>She's always been interested, but less interested, in also having an MMF experience, mostly centered around her getting spitroasted. This isn't great for me, because I generally can't stand to be social with men, let alone letting myself get cucked by another guy,
>But at the same time, I know from my own experience that a big part of the attraction of an MMF is the fact you're cucking another guy
>I want to be a generous lover and give my girlfriend the thing she fantasizes about, because she's been more than generous in that regard with me. I also categorically can't allow myself to get cucked by some fucker

I think we need to cover the basics first.
cuckolding is you getting off on someone else fucking your gf, you aren't being cucked if you fuck your gf with another guy, you aren't cucking someone if they are on a break and you fuck their gf.

Next up, you aren't obliged to do anything you don't want to, compromises do happen in relationships, but if you don't want your gf to fuck another guy, then it shouldn't happen, not even if she fulfils your desires (unless you agreed to that before you did it).

RECAP:
• You need to learn what cucking is, because you come off as a dumb cunt thinking you will be cucked if you spit roast your girlfriend.
• If she wants to fuck someone else and you gain nothing from the act, then you don't have to agree to being cucked
• If she wants a MMF threesome and you aren't ok with it, you don't have to agree to it
• If you have agreed to MMF after doing FFM, then it is your own fault and your gf will feel used
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>17659506
>I think we need to cover the basics first.

Oh, is that condescension? Is that like when someone talks down at you?

>cuckolding is you getting off on someone else fucking your gf, you aren't being cucked if you fuck your gf with another guy, you aren't cucking someone if they are on a break and you fuck their gf.

No, a cuckold is a man whose wife sleeps with other men; by its etymology, from the practice of the Cuckoo, which lays its eggs in another birds nest, for the other bird to warm and raise as if it were its own.

Cuckolding is thus the act of making another man a cuckold; that is, to sleep with or bear children by another mans wife/lover/partner.

Having a cuckoldry fetish could thus be either fetishizing the act of cuckolding, or, fetishizing the act of being a cuckold.

The corollary being that were I to allow another man to fuck my long term lover/partner, even in the context of an MMF threesome, that man would by definition making me a cuckold, and I would, thus, become cucked.

So, to recap:
• You need to learn what cucking is, before you go lecturing people on what cucking is, because you come off as a dumb cunt using words you don't know the etymology of.
>>
File: Nz7Zrcz[1].jpg (66KB, 819x310px) Image search: [Google]
Nz7Zrcz[1].jpg
66KB, 819x310px
>>17659506
You're right that he shouldn't do anything he doesn't want to, but don't lecture people on words when your definition of them comes from /gif/.
>>
>>17658720
>It isn't that big of a deal.
If you're 25 and never had it,then yes, yes it is.
The worst part is that I already could've fucked dozens of qt's without even trying,
But I always found an excuse beacuse "It ain't no big Deal" to aviod getting the fuck over myself and make a move already.
And now I sit here, read stuff like this and feel so much Pain I just want to die.My own naturing eating me because I defied it. Or go out in the wordl and do things - at least that helps.
>>
>>17658551
Consider full swinging - partner-swapping - with the understanding that after the first swap your gf is going to want to be double-teamed. And if all goes well, next time it's the other girl who gets doubled.
>>
Fuck the guy. Then you can't be a cuck since he's bottom.
>>
>>17659974
I have offered that multiple times, and to be honest I think I could handle it no dramas. Can't cuck me bro if I'm cucking you back.

She always says no though, says that she'd rather not make me do something she knows I'm not comfortable with, even if it's in a compromise situation like that. I can't tell if she wants it to be a pure MMF or if she just genuinely doesn't want to put me in an uncomfortable situation.

>>17659602
You need to stop being butthurt about your FOMO and go out and actually try shit. Get out there and give it a go, at least then if you fail you'll know you tried.

>>17660315
Rather not be a cuck, or a fag.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.