[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea to emotionally manipulate someone for sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1469058467015.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469058467015.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
Is it a bad idea to emotionally manipulate someone for sex?

I mean courtship is essentially just manipulation anyway.
>>
it's not a bad idea if you're a sociopath. but the fact that you're asking means you aren't. so don't do it
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>17658199
>tfw feels
>>
>>17658178
Courtship is not just emotional manipulation anyway. Sure you aren't just feeling like doing it and then providing rational for it after already deciding?
>>
>>17658178
it's a horrible thing to do. courtship is not manipulation. courtship is developing a romantic relationship with somebody over a period of time, where you just spend more and more time together. shared interests, etc.

it's only manipulation if you pretend to be interested in the same shit they are, and pretend to be something you're not.
>>
>>17658178
>Is it a bad idea to emotionally manipulate someone for sex?
Of course it is.

>I mean courtship is essentially just manipulation anyway.
What on Earth gave you that idea?
>>
>>17658220
Yeah, pretty much.
>>17658221
>>17658275
Why is it a bad idea? Surely people have gotten away with this countless times in the past.
>>
>>17658288
>why is it a bad idea to emotionally manipulate someone
>it's probably ok because other people have gotten away with it

you sure you aren't a sociopath?
>>
>>17658288
of course people have gotten away with it, that doesn't make it okay?

the hundreds of rapists, murderers, pedophiles that are out there that have gotten away with it.. they still did wrong.

>>17658428
what this guy said. are you sure you aren't a sociopath?
>>
File: tumblr_o4c7k3j9dD1t0pgjqo1_500.gif (2MB, 477x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4c7k3j9dD1t0pgjqo1_500.gif
2MB, 477x356px
>>17658178
>bad idea

It usually is, that is if you're going to break their heart in the end. If they figure it out, it could be bad, as well. If you do it, try to make it have as little negative consequences for the other. That's all I'll say.
>>
>>17658178
>I mean courtship is essentially just manipulation anyway.
Only if you consider women to not want sex unless being persuaded.
>>
File: 1456994742917.gif (805KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456994742917.gif
805KB, 360x200px
>>17658178

>Is it a bad idea to emotionally manipulate someone for sex?

Not if you don't mind being a shitty, terrible person. If you don't see anything wrong with it then I don't see how us coming here and telling you whats wrong with it is going to change your mind.

Its ok if you're a piece of shit, dude. Just own it. Don't try to come here and find rationals for why its okay or why its not so bad. Its a terrible thing to do to another person.

Its perfectly fine to be a piece of shit so long as you're honest about what it is you do and who you are.
>>
dont try to justify it. It's wrong and you know it.
>>
>>17658178
Only if you give them herpes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.