[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 23 year old girl and I would like to start dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: Couple_01.jpg (132KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
Couple_01.jpg
132KB, 800x595px
I'm a 23 year old girl and I would like to start dating

How do you get a guy to like you?
>>
>>17658130
Exist. That's all you need to do if you're female.
>>
>>17658138
Please just help me.
>>
>>17658130
you're not in australia, are you?

guys are easy to please. be decent looking, be nice and friendly, be intelligent (not all guys care about this), be (genuinely) interested in the things going on in his life.
>>
>>17658138

Not gonna lie this is truth.

Put yourself out there and you'll have men all over you if you're at least moderately attractive and approachable.
>>
>>17658143
I already try to be all those things surely there's more to it

Please help I'm lonely.
>>
It's easy
Go outside and look available
Be social, be charismatic, and drop hints you're into them
>>
>>17658145
How EXACTLY do I 'put myself out there'? Please be really specific
>>
>>17658146
if you're asking how to change a guy's mind about liking you, i don't think it works like that.

also you're gonna have to post a pic if you want us to tell you what's wrong.
>>
>>17658147

>be social

Specifically what do you mean? Like going out? I already go out

>look available

How do I look available?

>be charismatic

How do you be charismatic?

>drop hints

How do you drop hints? What hints do you drop?
>>
>>17658142
I am helping you. You have dating on easier than easy mode since you were born a female. Start acting like it.
>>
File: 1475658258684.png (175KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1475658258684.png
175KB, 236x349px
>>17658148
Different anon here
Go out places that are always bustling with people
Go to starbucks or some shit and just be a little flirty
>>
>>17658149
It's not about one specific guy.
>>
>>17658158
People in starbucks are either alone or with their own group of friends you can't just start talking to them

Also how do you be flirty? Like please be specific what do you have to do to flirt?
>>
>>17658154
>Be social
Talk to cashiers, talk to everyone that you can to make it look like you are really easy to approach.
Some guys always get scared with the silent girl since they don't know if they will get brushed off or not.
>Look available
Don't make it seem like you have a boyfriend, look like you are free and just be a little flirty.
>Be charismatic
Keep conversations going. If the guy you are into seems like you are cutting your sentences short he might assume you aren't interested
>Drop hints
Flirt, just flirt. Say that you hate being single and make it obvious that you are into him
"Man I really wish someone would just take me out someplace, I hate being single."
>>
>When you go out wear makeup
>Wear clothes that compliment your figure, look sexy/attractive, heels/heeled boots can be a pain in the ass to walk in, but do make you more attractive
>Have a nice smelling perfume
>Smile a lot
>Go about your day, and over time you're bound to get men who approach you
>Try not to look at your phone too much, don't walk around with earphones in

Then:

>Eye contact (longer gazes where appropriate)
>Physical contact, touch him when you guys laugh, or when the situation allows it
>Get close wherever possible
>Be cheeky and poke fun at him in a playful way
>Talk about how you're single/available, say something like "I've been waiting for a (insert something about them, e.g. muscly, intelligent, etc.) _____ guy to come and sweep me off my feet; then give him a wink etc.

Ez.
>>
>>17658166
>>17658158
>>17658161
Same anon here, being flirty is not hard, it's just being overly friendly.
Have some pep in your step, and have some moxxi in your voice.
Don't slouch or anything, look confident. be happy and friendly to people who make conversation. Don't keep your voice so shallow or low, act like you have interest in every word they say, and speak every word you have with passion
>>
we all know you're not a girl so stop it isnt funny.
>>
File: 1474894297802.jpg (51KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
1474894297802.jpg
51KB, 676x858px
>>17658183
Girl or not, this is /adv/
If someone who has no clue how to approach people wants to start a thread they can just go here and read up
>>
Are you the same autistic girl from a few days ago?

The one that posted a pic with short, messy hair and lives in europe?

Stop worrying about dating and go build a bright future for yourself, go learn useful skills, read books, educate yourself, become a knowledgeable and interesting person, and if during this process you don't find anyone, which is unlikely, you'll have become a woman of much higher quality, and will certainly have all kinds of guys interested in you so you can even choose.

Fuck's sake, you 20somethings need to stop worrying about this so much, you clearly aren't mature enough to be in a healthy relationship if you think you NEED someone else to be happy and to feel complete. You don't need to search for someone, you must always seek to better yourself and somewhere down the road someone interesting will be waiting for you.
>>
>>17658237
No I'm not that girl

I'm already in university studying doing work placements reading and improving my skills.

People tell me that I'm very knowledgeable and that I'm a human wikipedia but that doesn't mean they want to take me out.

how do you fucking 'find' someone in the first place?

I'm sorry to break it to you but at the age of 23 it's really hard to keep believing that all I have to do is wait, while everyone around me is getting married and moving in with each other.

Do you understand that humans need mates in order to be happy? Loneliness is as bad for you as a pack of cigarettes a day.
>>
Post pics
>>
>>17658293

Post a shoulders-down pick of an outfit you'd normally wear. To be honest you just might not be very fashionable and look a bit 'odd'.

Where are you attending Uni?
>>
>>17658293
Where are you from?

I'm looking for a nice girl to date.
Downside is that i'm quite a short guy, but i'm decently attractive, hygienic, educated and i am from a wealthy family.
>>
File: tumblr_lovv3n4WMK1qzrlhgo1_250.gif (499KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lovv3n4WMK1qzrlhgo1_250.gif
499KB, 250x188px
>>17658405

Autistic neckbeard virgin spotted
>>
>>17658293

>>17658331
^this anon, its really the best way we can help you
>>
>>17658130
I've been awkward in dating, and if I had to give advice about it I'd just say this.

Put yourself out there. Be sociable and get to know people. You can even try working a new job, or traveling to a new place.

Get a friend circle. They'll help you put yourself out there and talk to guys. When I went out on Saturday my friends egged me on to ask girls to dance, and a couple danced with me. So its getting out there with friends and going for it.
>>
>>17658130

Be sweet, friendly and approachable.

Or do what 90% of all women do and put on so much mascara that when we look at your eyes all we see is black, look perpetually agry and offended, call every man ever a "creep", then complain online about how men need to "man up" and just accept you for who you are, deal with you at your worst in exchange for some mythical best that they'll never see, and complain that they "just can't handle stronk women" when you show them literally nothing but pure hostility.

Seriously, the bar is set that low.
You literally just have to not be a turbo-cunt and talk to a guy in order to show him you're not a perpetually offended turbo-cunt.

Other women have set the bar so fucking low it's unreal.
Like, literally just show interest in a guy, asking how he is, touching his arm and not saying anything too judgemental of other people and you're a fucking superstar.
>>
>>17658148
find some co-ed activities like rock climbing or fencing. If you're in uni it's super easy and you can just find a club.
>>
>>17658520
I'm already a member of societies.
>>
> I'm in my 20s
> Think I'll start life now

Where do these people on /adv/ come from?
Do they live in a box for the first quarter of their lives?
>>
>>17658529

If you're in Melbourne I'll coach you m8.
>>
>>17658541
Not everybody has the privilege of being normal. A lot of us have gone through shit and we needed time to lick our wounds and recover.
>>
>>17658529
and you don't want to date anyone in any clubs or societies?
>>
>>17658130
Just don't smell bad. And don't be rude.
>>
>>17658130
Be someone he can come to no matter what. If you're trying to find a nice guy then be a kind person who tries to support the ones around them; the person that even when times are getting tough they can put a smile on your face.

Also try to be interesting. As someone who isn't interesting I know how hard that can be, but as long as you try your best you'll meet someone.

Don't try to "act dumb" to boost someone's ego, if you're an intelligent individual then own that, he'll respect you for it.

Also for most people trying to get too serious too fast might scare them off, especially around your age because they person you start dating could end up being the person you marry and that scares a lot of people. Don't rush anything and let things play out naturally.

I don't know of this is good advice or if it'll help, but I really hope it does!
>>
>>17658559
I do want to date them, but I want to know how to get them to want to date ME.
>>
>>17658581
but how do I meet someone?
>>
>>17658130
asmile goes a long way.
>>
>>17658791
you have friends right
you do things with people
go outside
sometimes you run into people you've never met before
and you introduce yourselves and say "nice to meet you" and shit
normal shit, in other words

>>17658787
>how to get them to want to date ME.
mainly by being female, and you've already got that part down i presume.
if you want to boost your chances, find a single dude you like and be nice to him
say hi, smile, find excuses to talk to him, etc, that sort of thing

protip: treat him like you actually care about him
guys are suckers for this
>>
>>17658825
Yes but that's just making friends

How do you meet someone who would date you?
>>
>>17658924
Guys usually won't tell you this, but somewhere inside of them, if you are even moderately attractive, part of the reason for them dealing with you is
>muh dik
However, if you want to make it easier on yourself, be REALLY obvious that you're into a guy, because a lot of us are dumb as bricks when it comes to cues and cannot take a hint.
And please don't toy with a dude, if he wanted games he'd go buy an Xbox.
>>
>>17658130
Nothing is hotter than being interested in me. So just consider that, and make it obvious.
>>
>>17658541

Horrific parenting.
>>
File: 1413775985624.jpg (300KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1413775985624.jpg
300KB, 960x1280px
>>17658130
You're not just trying to get a guy to like you. Be honest. You have a specific type of guy in mind, and aren't going to date any old loser.

So, be honest. What do you want in a man? Ranging from personality to appearance. Then people here can better help you with what you seek.
>>
>>17658541
You're a dick, normie
>>
LONDON
>>
>>17659879
Do you even lift?
>>
>>17658541

Most people don't get their shit together until they're almost 30 or older. Anyone who has a career they enjoy by then doesn't know how lucky they were to figure that shit out.

I can only imagine you're not even 20 yourself if you think this isn't common.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.