[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I got ghosted by a girl I was dating for about a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Hey /adv/ I got ghosted by a girl I was dating for about a month and a half not too long ago. Things were going really well then all of a sudden she started deleting me off her social media.

Is there any hope she'll come back? I've tried moving on and talking to other girls but it's really difficult when you connected so well and built up a lot of chemistry
>>
If she comes back, she won't stay, trust me, a guy did that to me and left again.
>>
Move on. If she does come back, she will trap you in highly manipulative fashion.
>>
There were a couple red flags in our relationship. For one, everytime we got really emotionally involved with each other, she would act passive aggressive and piss me off, pushing me away because she's "scared to get too close."

It also doesn't help that I'm a bouncer and we met at the bar. Her friends tell her not to trust me because apparently bouncers are notorious for sleeping around. And I guess the last time we fucked she had a thought about me having to wear a condom. I told her we never have before so why start now? Her excuse was, "I'm not sure if you're fooling around with other girls"
>>
>>17658055
I saw her and her friend show up to the bars Saturday too. She probably didn't see me since her head was down, but her friend saw me so she wrapped her arm around her and scurried her along. Shady as fuck
>>
>>17658043
>>17658051
I don't expect the relationship to stay. But angry makeup sex sounds great, we have done that a few times. I also just need some closure...
>>
Jump
>>
Jump bump
>>
>>17658039
Maybe, but not very likely.
>>
>>17658039
its probably because you asked her to hang out or she realized youre a pervert. because most girls want someone to vent to.
>>
>>17658496
So... Sending her sweet messages on fb is a no no?

>>17658503
Lol what? We've fucked several times already
>>
Am I naive in thinking if give a girl what she wants out of a romantic partner and in bed she'll always stick around?
>>
File: e7abb7dc.gif (893KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
e7abb7dc.gif
893KB, 500x281px
>>17658573
If you have been doing that this whole time with no real response then I would presume not. Maybe even if its something you have been doing the whole time you've known her. It could be any reason why she basically excommunicated you from her life - you, her, etc. This is a real situation of circumstances. Maybe she just wants something different from what and who you are. That's as much as I can suppose given the evidence I have, anon. Wish I could be more helpful.
>>
>>17658624
As I said in an earlier post, >>17658055
She had a few red flags.

We fucked, and I thought it was a good session, a couple nights before our final date. Which, during the date she was kind of.. Distant. Something was on her mind. After that, I've sent a few messages she's ignored leading up to her finally deleting me.

But yeah you're right. It's circumstantial. How can I grow from this if I have no feedback?
>>
File: tumblrngrgvkGgdC1timq39o1500.gif (643KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrngrgvkGgdC1timq39o1500.gif
643KB, 500x500px
>>17658685
Yeah sorry, I just kinda jumped in like I do most things. You know, tl;dr only look at the first thing type of bullshit.

>How can I grow from this if I have no feedback?
What I can at least say to that is you can learn to have it not affect you so much in the time being. Not all things have an asnwer which can be given to you - you just gotta attempt to figure it out, if it's possible; giving up when it is clearly impossible. The asnwer may just creep up on you years from now.

Also, you can also think what to ask if you manage to run into her and speak with her again if that helps - or her friends, whatever.
>>
>>17658039
>Set up a sock puppet account with the photo you posted here.
>Start flirting with her
>Tell her you're Italian and visiting her home town shortly
>Start harrassing her for naked photos
>Start getting hypersexual with chat
>Tell her you want to tie her up and shit up her cunt as your friends watch.

>Post it all to her fb wall with photos.

If you still want her after this you're beyond fucked
>>
>>17658742
Lol she knows that's me in the pic
>>
>>17658761
Then wtf are you worried about you silly faget, go fuck some other girls, with huge knockers and tight slimy hot cunts
>>
>>17658770
Tfw you just want a good girl and a good connection.

I can't cum during sex unless I have an emotional connection. Srs. Took us 4 hook ups until I finally came
>>
>>17658775
You probably just need a girl who likes to fingerbang guys prostates.
Try a Thai girl they are all into gspot massage
>>
>>17658781
Lmao you a funny nigga
>>
>>17658794
Be that as it may, its completely correct and good advice
>>
>>17658801
I wish Asian girls would fall in love with me
>>
>>17658039
Happens to me all the time, and I ghost girls all the time too. DESU you were probably a rebound fuck, she was cheating on her bf with you, or one of her other fuck buddies was better than you

Either way you fucked up a long time ago by expecting any decency from anyone in our generation. If you're not seeing at least 3 people at the same time as insurance for this type of thing you're kind of doing it wrong m8

applies to men and wimmin.
>>
>>17659558
Lol I was a rebound fuck. She was fucking one of my coworkers before I met her. She pulled the guilt card on him when he said it was strictly sex Anne she didn't like that.

I thought I would of had better luck giving her what she wanted
>>
Why are women crazy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.