[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that my sort-of ex has told me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0614.jpg (45KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0614.jpg
45KB, 460x276px
How do I get over the fact that my sort-of ex has told me that the guy she's now seeing managed to make her climax by fingering her? I never managed to make her cum while we were fucking, she claimed that she found it hard to achieve climax with another person. FWIW, she was my first.

Does this make me some sort of cuck or sexual invalid? Did the new guy just get lucky (she was also his first). How do I deal with this information?
>>
Why are you still in contact with her?
>>
>>17657975
This >>17657978
Also, learn fucking anatomy and how women work down there.
>>
>>17657986
I'm trying to make it work. She's not technically official with this guy, she's not up for a relationship atm.

How do I learn anatomy?
>>
>>17657975
She got in your head, bitch. She won and you're her bitch.
First of all yoi gotta learn to not care. Secondly, don't care what she claims. Thirdly improve yourself. Read up on techniques and shit
Fourthly don't give a shit
>>
>>17657975
Ive made a girl climax from kissing her neck and rubbing her thigh. For women its far more of a mental thing than physical. It just means your ex is more into this guy than she ever was with you. Either that or youre a dicklet.
>>
>>17658008
She told me it took an excruciatingly long time; and that I was better than him. It's driving me insane.
>>
>>17658020
She said youre better even though you never made he climax. Thats funny. Shes probably trying to spare your feelings.
>>
>>17658042
Could he have just got lucky?
>>
>>17657975
>sort-of ex
huh, what the fuck is a sort of ex?
>>
>>17658046
Nah he definitely gonna be smashing it regularly now
>>
>>17658046
Nah its a mental thing for women. Shes just more into him than she was with you. He managed to make her relax and more comfortable than you ever did so she was able to get off. Maybe it was other factors like you were having sex in a cold factory or something. Then it would be the environment and not your ineptness
>>
>>17658056
This makes me suicidal. I feel like I'm on the brink of snapping.
>>
>>17657975
>How do I get over the fact that my sort-of ex has told me
... She's your X, why do you care if she even breaths?

Dude, she's your X for a reason.

Either you're a vile hypocrite who says the word 'love' with no intent behind it, or she betrayed your expectations in a way so wretched you cut her out of your life.

If the former, I'd reason you'd blame her anyway. If the later, I'd reason you'd blame her justly.

See? My logic is irrefutable. Your solution is to stop being a miserable faggot who uses turns of phrase like
> sort-of ex
>>
>>17658042
Not necessarily. Sometimes the work involved getting to an orgasm for a woman isn't as enjoyable as a non-orgasmic but more sensual session.
>>
File: 1433190206216.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1433190206216.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
>>17657975
that feel when new boyfriend has bigger fingers
>>
>>17658071
We were fuck buddies who fell in love but had to cut things short because I unexpectedly got a college placement and had to move away. In the meantime, we stupidly play-acted at being a couple. She self harmed and was on suicide watch when I moved away. She is now too traumatised to try long-distance, but made it clear to me that she still wants to fuck whenever I'm in town (theoretically I could visit like every other weekend).
>>
>>17658064
Why. It just means shes found someone she likes. You should do the same. A girl you can make orgasm.
>>
>>17658080
>(theoretically I could visit like every other weekend).
Okay, I get it now-- I just assume people in the s/adv/ice are trolling and respond accordingly.

Now that I know you have real problems, my empathy opens to you, come closer little one and feel my warmth. Whatever, fuck it-- if you want to blow her mind, learn to sound a girl. That is, sodomize her urethra.

Doing this REQUIRES sterility and a keen attention to detail. Pain is not part of what happens here. Fucking up can induce critical metal trauma.

Clear? This isn't something you should trust four chins about. Research proper procedure, toy sizing, etc yourself.

But, you can trust me that a girl's urethral sphincter is like a hole shaped clit. Just a little 7mm toy handled with fumbling-finesse at level 0 will get a girl's rocks off in less than 2 minutes. It's really scary.

Another way you can ruin a girl is thru choking her out. Take your hands and put them around her neck, squeeze.

The goal isn't to limit air, but BLOOD, which means you press on the sides of her neck and the back, not the front-- no need to painfully crush her larynx.

When she's out, she'll be making a characteristic wheezing breath, it's unmistakable.

Do not keep her out for more than 15 seconds-- and again, don't just trust me... research and be safe.

Finally, let her up-- and be sure you're fucking her like the first of the north star.

The result, she'll auto orgasm, which is pretty cool-- but, you can line her up for another auto orgasm while she's having that one.

And 5 minutes later, from her perspective, she had a constant orgasm spanning a perceptually endless period.

If she reports she had an out of body experience, believe her.

Now, in knocking her out again, be sure she breaths before you squeeze again-- some girls forget to breath while cumming, which is really funny, as she'll knock herself out if she's one of those types, then come to and cum again, knock herself out etc.

HF!
>>
that you're aware of that does in fact mean you're a cuck
>>
File: 1472390235302.png (732KB, 691x724px) Image search: [Google]
1472390235302.png
732KB, 691x724px
>>17657975
>sort-of ex
Yeah, you're a cuck
>>
File: You guys are retard.png (17KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
You guys are retard.png
17KB, 819x460px
>>17657975
I never understood how a man cannot make a woman cum while fingering her. It's as easy to make a girl cum from fingering her than for a man to cum from masturbation.

pro tip
>kiss her heavily
>fondle her body while doing so
>massage her breast like my pic
>caress her sweet puss over her pants, then over her panties
>then do come and go with your index/middle-finger between her big lips
>she's wet at this point
>slide the same finger you were using inside her sweet puss
>arc it into a hook until you find her G spot
>caressing her inside by doing circular motion with your finger while arcing it
>note, I said with your finger, not your wrist or your forearm
>when she's wet enough slide the other finger
>repeat until she climax

Seriously guys, the most difficult in this is keeping the motion even when your hand will begin to burn, but that's it.
>>
>>17658447

I have no fucking idea what your diagram is trying to show.
>>
Honestly, with all the info, toys, and kinks out there how can you not make a woman cum? Rub the biddlydoop until she jiddlygoop.
>>
>>17657975
If it makes you feel any better, I made my ex cum twice in 5 minutes using only her breasts, and her new boyfriend can't get her off no matter what he does
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.