[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girl friend of 5 years broke up with me three weeks ago. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: billbillbill.jpg (85KB, 757x567px) Image search: [Google]
billbillbill.jpg
85KB, 757x567px
My girl friend of 5 years broke up with me three weeks ago. We're 20 years old. How do I feel happy again in the long run? It hurts, please help
>>
>>17657974
It'll pass just give it time.
>>
>>17658000
Trips of truth.

Also find a new girl to fuck.
>>
>>17658000
>>17658011
Both of these
The first one more so.
Don't dwell on it. Distract yourself with healthy endeavors (socialization, fitness, knowledge-gathering, work) and eventually you'll forget all about her.
My girl of 3 years dumped me like a month ago. Already I'm at the gym more, I'm eating healthier, I'm working 30 hours a week halfway to saving for a Wrangler Unlimited, I'm getting my homework done, I'm going to bars with friends, I've already had relations multiple times with two different girls and flirting with two more, I've bought new clothes, I'm budgeting for my expensive hobbies. Life got good. It was also a bad relationship, but happy people don't break up... so that's how I see it.
You'll be fine dude
>>
File: Tom.gif (2MB, 260x152px) Image search: [Google]
Tom.gif
2MB, 260x152px
>>17657974
Why did you break up?
>>
>>17658000
>>17658011
Trips of truth, dubs of uncertainty
Sometimes you just need to let it's take it's course and try to withstand it
However fucking random chicks isn't always the best bet for everyone
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475130552874.jpg (11KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475130552874.jpg
11KB, 500x669px
I was in the same boat, my girlfriend of 3 years pulled the same move a few months ago, and I can guarantee you that time will help you out here as long as you are trying to do something to improve yourself, I second the suggestions the other guy was saying about going to the gym or working out, do things that help you grow, don't dwell on the thoughts as difficult as that sounds, and learn to love yourself again. You'll be fine as long as you do your best to be your best.
>>
This just happened to me yesterday. We were together for 5 years. The reason she left me was because I just had a lot of bad habits. Lazy, unhealthy, negative etc. I'm fucking losing my mind. I'm so dam desperate. I want to call her and tell her I'll change, that I'll improve
>>
>>17658274
Try it, but she'll probably reject you again.
>>
>>17658000
>>17658067
Thanks a lot guys. It helps to here and I appreciate it.

>>17658153
I'm already sick of kissing random girls at bars/clubs. it feels so empty. I went on a date yesterday to try to explore a bit and get to know someone and it just felt empty too.

>>17658218
Do you think it's better to avoid the thoughts or to dwell on them a bit to try to resolve them?
>>
>>17658297
Its better to accept what has happened and to realize that no matter what happens all you can do is move on, if I were you I would recommend looking within yourself and doing some personal growth before trying to date again, you want to give the next person a fair shot and you want to be free from anything that could seriously hold you back. Take time to pick yourself back up, but understand that you must want to improve if you really want to get yourself out of feeling like shit all the time.
>>
File: 1475245996535.jpg (148KB, 715x864px) Image search: [Google]
1475245996535.jpg
148KB, 715x864px
>>17658274
UPDATE
She answered my call. I admitted to everything I did wrong. Told her I'd change for the better. She was very proud I admitted all my bad habits. Asked for a second chance and got shut down. I'm still very depressed but now I don't have false hope of getting back together.
>>
>>17658885
You're a dumbass, but you're a dumbass with balls. Hold onto those, and don't let this girl or any other take them from you.
>>
>>17658885
>She answered my call. I admitted to everything I did wrong. Told her I'd change for the better. She was very proud I admitted all my bad habits. Asked for a second chance and got shut down. I'm still very depressed but now I don't have false hope of getting back together.

Never admit anything.

Do you really want a relationship where everything you do is bad so a woman can have some feeling of superiority over you? That's not a relationship, that's entitlement.
>>
>>17658067
>happy people don't break up.

I honestly really like that anon, well said.
>>
>>17658885
Hahaha... It was nice of Jamal and Chad to stop double teaming your ex long enough for her to have that conversation.
>>
>>17659338
OP here, I feel bad for you. You must be very unhappy.
>>
1. Cut all contact
2. Delete all social media
3. Hide all gifts you got from her
4. Go out with people
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.