[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo I fucked up and accidentally swallowed a plastic bottle cap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1464399013883.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1464399013883.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
Soo I fucked up and accidentally swallowed a plastic bottle cap (don't ask how), will I be fine I should I go to a doctor?
>>
Drink acid so it dissolves the plastic bottle cap.
>>
>>17657920
how?
>>
>>17657936
I was eating soup and somehow managed to swallow the cap without noticing, I think I was too distracted about life and stuff
>>
PREPARE YOUR ANUS
>>
>>17657949

It should pass easily, just be careful of what you put in your damn mouth next time. If you start having stomach pain, call a doc.

Good advice for relationships, too.

p.s. what kind of soup was it
>>
>>17657953
This lmao.
But in all seriousness, you should probably go to a doctor. Even if you can just go to one of those urgent care clinics rather than a full blown ER.

If you're broke and want to wait it out, only give it a day or so. If you haven't shat it out, or shat in general, or you experience any kind of unusual pain or blood out your ass, then go to an ER immediately.
>>
>>17657960
She can shallow.
>>
>>17657960
Chicken soup
>>
>>17657920
Eat a couple slices of soft bread and force yourself to puke it up. It's probably gonna hurt worse coming out the other side.

But in general, your stomach acid is pretty fuckin strong, it should disolve most, if not all, of it.
>>
kek reminds me of the time I accidentally swallowed a watch battery.
>Wake up in the middle of the night with knee ache
>fumble in the dark half awake for pill bottle I keep in my bedside drawer
>Fuck up and spill the bottle in drawer
>feel around and grab a couple pills.
>Feel how oddly metallic the one pill was going down
>Open eyes wide, look in drawer, had a bunch of stray watch batteries the same exact size of the pills laying around.

That was a fun trip to the hospital. Wasn't needed though, I just shit it out couple days later no problem
>>
File: 1449550555127.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449550555127.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>17657967
>not broccoli cheddar

You deserved to swallow a bottle cap
>>
Op here, I'm starting to feel a weird feeling in my stomach, should I be worried or not?
>>
>>17657949
1) why was there a bottle cap in your soup
2) how do you swallow such a huge item without noticing or choking on it
3) maybe you can swallow my huge load no problem
>>
>>17658016
Define weird.

Painful? Radiating pain? Sore pain? Residual pain?

Pressure?

To fully help you, I need you to take me through what you feel.

>>17658017
kek
>>
>>17658030
It's not pain but it feels like something hard is passing through, it also disappears and returns every few minutes
>>
>>17658038
Hmm. Well it's probably because you swallowed a bottle cap.

Just give it time. If it turns to pain, then go to the ER.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.