[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please help what should I do?? My mom walked in on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Help please help what should I do??

My mom walked in on me having sex

I feel awful. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since it happened i can't stop cringing. I've never been this embarrassed

Left my house as soon as it happened. How do I go back?
>>
this board tilts me sometimes.

You should probably run away to thailand, not sure how you could ever live down such shame.
>>
>>17657836
Well look at it from her point of view, at least you're not gay... r-right, anon??
>>
>>17657841
I'm serious :(

How do I deal with this I don't want to feel embarrassed anymore. I'm planning on just avoiding her
>>
>>17657836
your mom had most-likely never sex in her life and she will hate you forever for breaking several christian/islamic traditions
>>
>>17657857
It's not that fucking big of a deal. Years from now you will laugh about it. Countless people have walked in on their family members having sex or masturbating.
>>
>>17657865
I didn't mean to exaggerate it like that lol
>>
>>17657855
He never said who he was having sex with =^)
>>
>>17657857
Just pretend it never happened
Your mom is probably embarassws too
>>
>>17657836
>be me 17
>in playing battlefield 2
>yawn* "well anon time for bed"
>lightbulb.jpg
>decide a fap must occur for better sleep
>find fapable content
>start beating my dick hard like it owes me money
>headphones on don't hear footsteps
>mom opens door screams"anon what are you doing?!?!?"
>go full retard
>"what does it look like? GTFO"
>mom leaves
>back to fapping

Moral of the story get the fuck over it you sissy faggot
>>
just walk in with confidence and ask 'did u like what u saw?'

'well mummy there is more where that came from'

then you fuck her
>>
>>17657890
What a true alpha would do
>>
>>17657836
Husband's mom walked in on us fucking twice. His bbrother saw me getting him head. Just smiled and never mentioned it again.
My mom and I had a full conversation when I had a dick buried in my butt.
She found our condoms and she walked on us fucking too.
Happens.
Its not a big deal.
Your parents fuck. They have been teenager before you. They know you fuck.
Just pretend if never happened.
>>
>>17657855
>>17657874
No I'm not gay. She feels really bad too. What if she hates my girl now
>>
>>17657901
Kek my mom walked in on me with my dick in a girls ass, next time she saw the girl she says "nice to meet you with your clothes on"
>>
>>17657917
We were under the blankets, watching a movie, spooning. Got horny, wanted to fuck but no condoms. "Ohh no worry, we'll go with anal".
45 seconds later, my mom walks in and talks to me for a couple of minutes.
I spent the whole time talking to her with my husband's dick all the way in my butt.
My parents love him, so probably even he was gangabanging me on the dinner table at Christmas they'd just ask him if he is thirsty or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.