[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet cute girls in college when the semester is half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif (2MB, 363x527px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
2MB, 363x527px
How do I meet cute girls in college when the semester is half over? Like, at this point all clubs and classes and shit have already started.
>>
You can still join clubs

Be yourself and you will find girls similar to you in interests and values
>>
>>17657767
What if I've already gone to the ones that interest me/fit into my schedule?
>>
Same boat friend, but I'm a grill. No clubs I'm interested in, have a total of 3 dudes in all of my classes. They all have gfs too. Being a commuter doesn't help either.
The world is cruel.
>>
>>17657778
>>17657774
Well in that case I don't know.. I'm not exactly asexual but close to it considering I have no desire to engage in relationships with anyone. I will give you a bump so others can help you more
>>
>>17657778
What uni u go 2
>>
>>17657762
>>17657778
It's the last week of classes for me and I just started chatting to the guy who's sat next to me for the past 11 weeks. It's never too late
>>
I've been having this problem too. When I go to parties I usually find a girl or two I really hit it off with but I'm not really sure how to get invited to more parties when I don't know that many people in different clubs
>>
>>17657914
One in Missouri. I've pretty much confirmed that theres no person on all of 4chan that goes here lol.
>>17657922
>They all have gfs
I mean I know its college and break ups happen on a monthly if not weekly basis but idk, I've never been the type to try to run in for the rebound.
Not to mention, none of those dudes are particularly attractive anyway. Theres only one I'd even consider dating just because, from what little I do see of him, I think we click on a psychological standpoint. Like we just think the same way.
>>
>>17657932
>They all have gfs
Guys have guy friends
>>
>>17657933
Yeah but I'd have to somehow become a part of their friend group, and I'll tell ya most chicks do not like it when their bfs start getting too buddy buddy with other women.
I've even tried to nudge myself in that one guys circle in the past and he's thoroughly shut me in the "school zone".
We're friendly in class, but he won't ever talk to me outside class or hang around me in general.
Its extremely difficult to just inject yourself in an already established circle. I blew it my freshman year 2bh, skipped out on all the "friend making" activities because they looked hella cringe worthy (and they were), but by the time people really got into classes everyone had already grouped up.
Been stuck in limbo ever since.
>>
>>17657946
Wait until next semester when there are other guys then. Or talk to people on your commute, that's how I made some of my friends.
>>
>>17657762
Step 1. Grow a pair
Step 2. Approach a qt girl
Step 3. Ask her for her preferred pronouns
Step 4. If she says anything other than "what the fuck are you talking about" punch in the face and tell her to see a psychologist to get mental help
Step 5. Once girl is found that is not insane ask her out for lunch dinner coffee or something public and not creepy
>>
>>17657778
Get out of gender studies and more dudes will appear
>>
File: 1471104666175.png (67KB, 228x229px) Image search: [Google]
1471104666175.png
67KB, 228x229px
>>17657972
>Education
Might as well be gender studies I guess kek. Only wiminz can become teachers. You men might molest our children or something.
>>
>>17657981
Lots of schools want more male teachers cause so many fatherless homes they need a positive male role model, I actually considered teaching after I got out of the military, but working a shit kitchen job surrounded by highschool aged kids, I realized that I would probably murder them
>>
>>17657950
The issue is now that I'm further into the program, I've literally had class with the same 40 or so people the past 2 semesters, and this trend is likely to follow. I'll also be going into the field soon, which will mean I'm not in a formal class at all, I'll be student teaching at high schools next semester.
And idk what you mean by talk to people on your commute. I get in my car and drive to campus, get out and walk into class lol. I'm not like taking public transport or anything.

At this point I'm thinkin my only chance at using other people as an in for meeting others is resorting to making female friends. This has about a 60% fail rate though, as women tend to be very competitive and don't like the added competition for their potential mates.
>>
>>17658006
Lol nah I feel ya. I wish there were more dudes in the field for more reasons than just this myself. Unfortunately though this current "generation" of upcoming educators from my school is just following trends. It's majority female.

But I know that feel bro. I started as elementary, because I was like "Hey, I like kids!"
After being in my first classroom, I realized that I like kids, but I don't like kids 8 hours a day 5 days a week.
>>
>>17657932
It was worth a shot
>>
>>17657762
it's called real fuckin life. get out and realize you don't need structures and organizations to meet people. you can meet girls literally anywhere there are girls.
>>
>>17658222
>Cold approaches fail 99% of the time
Nobody likes to be stopped by a stranger while theyre in the middle of shopping, eating, exercising, walking around, hanging with friends, etc, to be hit on.
In this day and age especially, the stranger danger is high. If you have no connection, who knows who the fuck you are, you could be the next Bundy for all they know.
>>
>>17657778
I'm you but the opposite sex. Commuter, barely any girls in my classes, and all the ones I'm interested in are taken.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.