[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a sorority girls number >text off and on for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470447962854.gif (411KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1470447962854.gif
411KB, 500x242px
So I got a sorority girls number
>text off and on for about a week
>she adds me on Instagram and Snapchat
>ask her to hang out. Can't cause test
>see her today randomly on campus drinking coffee with a frat boy

I just turned 20. 150lbs about 6ft tall. I'm not ugly. Not in a frat. I was homeschooled and haven't had any experience with women. My life fucking hurts rn. Never even been on a date. Haven't gotten any of the internships, scholarships, jobs I've wanted. Currently a full time finance student busting my ass stocking shelves at a grocery store. I feel like a fucking looser.
>>
>>17657742
Shoulda rushed a frat man. Frat gets all the sorority sisters, and theyre the most attractive girls on campus (Normally anyway.)

Being apart of the frat adds social value, Is it too late to bro up and join a frat?

Also eat you fucking stick. You need to pack on 50lbs of muscle, get a gym membership, start of with 5x5Stronglifts, theres an app that tells you what to do, youtube the exercises, dead simple.

Homeschooling will probably leave you socially disadvantaged. Read "How to win friends and influence people" Its a great read to become socially competent, and read "Models" by Mark Manson for getting girls. Work on your body language and tone of voice, they make up a good deal of communication. Read "What every body is saying" its a book by some FBI agent on how to tell what someone is thinking/feeling based on signs their bodies give.

Social media girls (Ones who are always on their phone, posting on insta etc.) are normally shallow whores anyway, they have instant access to highvalue dick, try to avoid relationshipping any of these types of girls.

As for the girl who rejected you, forget and move on, ask out other girls.

Read the books, Get a gym membership, Aim to eat 3200Kcals Daily, 125g of protein minimum to gain weight/mass and keep putting yourself in social situations and you will learn.

Also, youre a pretty average joe, not a losser.
Read "No more mister nice guy" Reckon its a read you could do with. Mediation is a final thing I recommend, Theres apps such as Calm and Headspace, both free guided meditations. It will help you socially as it boosts your ability to think in the moment.

Goodluck bro!
>>
>>17657970
>3200cals
Not OP, but how do I accomplish this? I struggle to hit 2000 with my already low appetite combined with meds.
>>
>>17657742
You failed at the first sentence. Sorority bitches need to be treated like bitches. You treated her like she is your god damn mommy by texting her on and off for a week. Next time, move with more assertiveness and quicker
>>
>>17657983
Drink a gallon of milk a day on top of your normal food
>>
>>17657983
High calorie foods
Check out, it will offer more comprehensive advice than I will be able to with a couple of posts.
www.reddit.com/r/gainit - A subreddit dedicated to gaining mass and weight.

Basically, you want to eat 4-6 meals a day, not full sized meals but smaller ones. Lets say you plan to eat 5 times a day, once in the morning, once at 11am, once at 2pm, once at 5pm and finally at 8pm. You would have to make sure each meal was worth 600kcals.

Things such as nuts have a high calorie count, olive/vegetable oil is high calorie(Mix it with other food, a few milliliters with porridge/greek yogurt etc) Milk is high calorie especially whole milk, Peanut butter, eat raw eggs (Make sure theyre freerange)

Have planned meals: Cook your meals for the next few days such as rice with chicken and vegetables, keep in a storage container in your fridge. (Uncle bens rice is especially easy to make, just add your favorite meat and vegetables.)

Also look into getting weightgainer/protein shakes, they are high calorie and easy to consume if you dont get a too wacky flavour.

If youre going to eat 3200kcal/daily make sure you do exercise/lift as well. Unless you have clear medical reasons to eat this much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.