[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi all, > started living together with gf since 3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shitsituation.jpg (274KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shitsituation.jpg
274KB, 2000x1000px
Hi all,

> started living together with gf since 3 months ago
> not sexually attracted to her anymore, at all > thinking of breaking up, since relationship feels as if we're just good friends
> would completely devastate her
> care for her enough to not want to hurt her

So, break up, live my own life or try and stay together and hope that one day I will have feelings for her again?
>>
>>17657603
Dump her.
It isn't going to get better.
>>
>>17657612
Is that from experience? I am truly considering it, but I have to feeling that every relationship becomes as this one
>>
>>17657616
No.
I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years, 7 of which living together, and today we had sex three times.
Can't sit next to him without being turned on.
It mitigated in time, but I still get horny for him.
If you have no attraction for her whatsoever, dump her.
>>
>would completely devastate her

...for a few months... after that she will find someone more compatible for her
>>
>>17657622
Yes, I guess you're right. Thanks for your advice. Would like to hear some more opinions though.

>>17657629
True, eventually she'll get over it, I just gotta find the courage to end it then, according to your statement.
>>
Any more people who have suggestions?
>>
Ask yourself if you value sex over a stable relationship

imo get your priorities straight and stay with the girl
>>
>>17657814
Spoken like a true asexual.

It would be devastating for this girl to find out further down the track that he had not been sexually attracted to her for sometime. Jesus, use some common sense.

Leave her now OP, the longer you delay it the more damage you're doing to her in the long run.
>>
>>17657814
So, would you stay in a relationship where you trust each other, but you feel no affection for the other person at all?
>>
>>17657831

Thats the secret to having a long-lasting marriage, anon.
>>
dont do it
>>
>>17657847
That's the secret for a sexless marriage where the wife fucks the gardener and the husband fucks the secretary.
>>
>>17657847
that's what i've been questioning.. I mean, isn't that just a wrong relationship then?

I must add: our relationship is just 3 y.o. so it hardly seems that it should be like this already
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.