[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tommorrow i see my crush in a class what can i say or do to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CiWr-yZt_400x400.png (201KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CiWr-yZt_400x400.png
201KB, 400x400px
Tommorrow i see my crush in a class what can i say or do to start talking to her, she is easytalking and is always smiling so i think it would be easy to make her smile, and she start looking at me not long time ago
>>
>high school romance
Disgusting.

Anyway, just be a fucking Chad and talk to her. Ask for her number and text later asking to do something tomorrow or whatever.

Doesn't matter what you say, just how fucking chad you are.
>>
Maybe ask her something relating to the class, it may start a conversation; it doesn't always work 100% though.

For whatever reason I think that OP may be my crush
>>
>>17657392
its college...dude whats mean chad?
>>
>>17657400
where do you live?
>>
>>17657385
awwwwww. how old are you and are you alpha
>>
>>17657400
>>17657409
The normies have attacked again.
>>
>>17657404
New England
>>
>>17657439
Dude not even the same continet, i will like to this girl to say to me that she think im pretty that would help, if you are a girl do the same
>>
>>17657409
21, and that thing like alpha doesnt exist thats just how you see other guys but no how they feel, dude im 1.89 with a big fit body but im insecure about a lot of things like girls and my personality and how people disappointed about my personality that dont fit with my looks, i google that thing of (chad) and i have friends that look like that but have boring personalities and i dont like to talk to they i prefer to past time with normal friends with very good personalities: in resume: when you stop being a narcisit and looking the possesions and looks of other peoples its when you finaly mature to be a grow person
>>
>>17657484
Also i look a like the guy in the right https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLi3-ng2__/ but with less hair and more big muscles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.