[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a requirement to be friends with someone before I ask them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 100_1791-2016.jpg (558KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
100_1791-2016.jpg
558KB, 2048x1536px
Is it a requirement to be friends with someone before I ask them out? Like, if i can't even befriend them then I shouldn't bother trying to date them kinda thing.
>>
you can ask someone out with knowing them first, but try thinking about it from their perspective.

choose from 2 situations which one you would go on a date with:
situation 1. stranger comes up to you and asks you out
situation 2. someone you know asks you out
>>
I feel the same way op
>>
>>17657380
if you're going through a dating site or w/e then nah i dont think you have to be friends first, however you can't just go up to a girl at a bar and say date me. like there has to be a little bit of entrancing first
>>
>>17657380

no. there are no requirements. and you likely know people who werent 'friends' before going out, so why are you phrasing the question that way?

yoiu shouldnt walk up to a stranger and say
>wanna go out?

that IS weird. but you can have a simple conversation

>shopping at ralphs
>cute girl working at the cheese place
>ask her about the cheeses
>offers me free samples
>ask her about the pokemon pictures they have (this was before pokemon GO so a bit of an oddity
>her boss lets her draw them on the chalk signs, big pokefan
>i say I am too, give her my card, and say we should hang out sometime

thats all there is to it. give them a taste of you and say 'lets get to know each other'.
>>
>>17657425
>>17657443

I know them already. But we're more like good acquaintances than friends. We'll chat almost every day, but I dont get invited to their parties or anything, and im not a close friend.
>>
>>17657546

id ask them out. just remember that no's exist no matter what way you ask someone out. talk to them like you usually do but get a little flirty.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.