[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its my first time here so let me start, i was in college in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CbdmleaVAAARLBR.jpg (54KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
CbdmleaVAAARLBR.jpg
54KB, 600x423px
Its my first time here so let me start, i was in college in a class of english, i was telling he about how pretty and good body (big ass) had a girl next to us, i tell he (she will never pay me attention, she only like guys with money) thats was because she has the body like the pic i posted, and always act irked.
Well let me say im good looking i have a lot of crush that follow me though my life but i dont think im a 8 or a 9, but i get up in my seat to expose in front of the class, and the girl asked my friend if i was the guy sitting in the sit i was, he told that when a finished exposing and she asked me something about it. Then when we finished the lesson my friend told me that a friend of her was looking at me and she too when i was sit focus on the lesson. My questin its what do i do? I see her next monday, that happen today, we study diferent carrers, i dont own a car to take her out. I like her or her friend? tell me what do you think.
>>
>>17657193
Well, it certainly tells she's interested in getting to know you, but wont go out of her way to hang out unless you plan something.

Yeah, just befriend them, ask them to help you in English if they're native speakers
>>
Sorry i dont refer to my friend in the first line on the text.
And does thay hear me when i say all that things?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFOkNOipiP-/ i look a like him, but i had diferent nose and my face is more slim
>>
>>17657215
Also im of the same height of her and that low my confidence, im 1.70: i think its 5'6'' in inches
>>
>>17657228
The height doesn't matter. As for the confidence, you cant be afraid to lose her. Be seriously, find out a way to connect you and your friend to the two girls. Then add more people(girl preferably) to your group before class starts.

How do you feel socially?
>>
>>17657256
i very very very socially, but i feel like i cant handle this girl like his needs like she is very picky to choose a guy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.