[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to stop being a bitter, pathetic loser? For fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do I learn to stop being a bitter, pathetic loser? For fucks sake, I'm a 37 year old dateless virgin who can't relate to people because I still have a chip on my shoulder from being bullied all the time as a kid. I've never stopped thinking of everyone around me as potential tormentors (and the few times I have, I've regretted it.) Apparently, the world I live in doesn't match up to reality (or so I'm told by "well meaning" assholes.)
>>
School was over 21 years ago. Something happened to you at a certain time, and you're going to cry about it for a lifetime?
>>
>>17656896
I'm not sure "cry about it" is the right word. I learned lessons about people from those things. But I'm not sure if those lessons are doing me much good. How do I unlearn my experience and accept a world that doesn't match up to anything I've seen?
>>
>>17656922
That's actually a good question, and it has a good answer.

Get over yourself. Get healthy.
>>
>>17656867
Can you give me a breakdown of where you were, for different stages of your life?

I.E.
>13 250 lbs WoW addict.
>21 350 lbs WoW addict no job live with parents
>>
>>17656867

first and foremost, try. you've boiled down all your psychological problems, so reach out to others and try NOT to think this way. push through it. enjoy yourself.

that being said, i recommend trying to find groups or meetups for high functioning autists. not becase you are one, but because these people don't understand social interaction. all they want is for osmeone to like them and be nice. treat them like a human, and they'll love you forever. there are no games, no manipulation. there's a little baby sitting which is its own frustration, but you dont have to worry about the purposeful assholes like in the rest of society.

met an autist a few weeks ago (brother of a friend of a friend) and we just chatted about power rangers for an hour. he was in heaven. its his favorite thing. excited for the new movie. has met a LOT of the real power rangers at conventions.

had a fun talk, gave him a hug, and he weas just so fucking happy to get that hug.

no games. just someone who wants to be liked.

like you.
>>
>>17656922
Well the basics are; school kids often bully other school kids, adults rarely ever bully adults, and school kids don't bully adults either. It's a completely different world really.

You would notice that really quick, the first time you went out (maybe took a train and went shopping or something).
>>
>>17656934
I'll give it a shot.
15 200 lbs loser at school, plays video games (not WOW)
20 200 lbs loser at college, in a couple of (business) frats and a storytelling club, thinks there might be a point to life
25 225 lbs loser working in audit, traveling the world, has trouble interacting with my superiors at work because they all seem like douchebag fratboys, but that's okay because most of the other staff don't like them either
30 225 lbs loser, unemployed and living with my parents again because I mouthed off to the wrong person at work (different place than at 25)
37 225 lbs loser, moved out three years ago (with a couple of friends from that storytelling group, who promptly fucked me over) and working at a small firm, making decent money, only ever hang out with people through Meetup and don't really consider any of them friends, realizing my life is a pathetic joke.
>>
>>17657001
Beats me dude. If you weren't able to plow a chick while in a frat, or while traveling the world in your mid 20's, you might be SOL.

Gotta try out tinder or something. Pretend you know a thing or two and get some young pussy. Doesn't matter if you know a thing or two or not, just pretend you do, get that dick wet by some super fine 'cause you're older, and young hotties love old men.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.