[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend forcing too much. As of late, my girlfriend and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
Girlfriend forcing too much.

As of late, my girlfriend and I have been having some issues with our relationship. We both want to be strong and get through it, but it's tougher and tougher.

I don't find her as attractive, she's put on weight and I've slowly lost interest without realizing it.

She knows she's gained weight, and she's been trying/struggling to work on it. I would never be able to actually admit I don't find her attractive. So, I just try to support her as best I can, but she knows something is off.

I don't like kissing her anymore, especially not making out type. Sex is there, but not passionate, I don't really care, I'm just trying to get off type for the most part.

Once in awhile, if I'm in a mood, we'll have good sex. But, majority of the time, it's bland I'm barely looking, might as well be asleep type of shit.

I want to love her, I want to fuck her, I want to kiss her. But, I simply don't find her as attractive as she was, and she's always trying to push me into those activities when I'm not in the mood.

She always wants to cuddle, she always wants to make out, she always wants me to touch her tits, or her ass, and I often times am not in the mood, and being forced/begged into doing it doesn't help either of us.

I turn her down quite often. But, she still persists. I want to work through this and get there, but she's certainly not letting me ease in to it, or touch her on my own terms.
>>
>>17656715

Dump her, this is only gonna get worse. Trust me.
>>
You either need to suck it up and discuss these things with her, and work it out together, or you fucking break up and move on.
I mean are you married? Do you have a kid together? What's tying you to a woman you don't find attractive and no longer love? Is it the fear of being alone, that you won't be able to rebound, or has it just been so long you don't want to get back into the dating game because it'll be hard?
>>
>>17656721
4 years now, and it's been a great relationship. She's a woman that's proved her dedication to me, and I really don't want to give that up. She's young, early 20's. And she's got a lot of growing up to do, and I know I've been fat before too, and it's possible to lose the weight.
>>
>>17656734
Then maybe you should work out together. Motivate one another.

And again, you need to find the root cause of your lack of interest. I highly doubt its actually about the weight gain, because if you really were that shallow you would have dumped her ages ago to get a skinny hottie.
Once you figure out what that is, then you can work on it. I know a lot of people hit that pleateu after dating as long as you have, especially when you're young, where you start to doubt if you should have gotten more "experience" or whatever. Idk how to work through it since I've never experienced it myself, but again. If you figure out what it is you can start to communicate it.
>>
>>17656834
>because if you really were that shallow
No.
Fat is not attractive, it has nothing to do with being shallow.
>>
>>17656869
Being fat/obese, completely letting go yes, is always unattractive, but I don't think thats what is meant by "put on weight".
Everyone puts on a little with age, if you're going to turn tail an run every time your gf you supposedly love gains an odd 5 pounds then you're shallow.
My point was being, if she's put on a little weight, and is even putting the effort in already to lose it, you can't really claim to love a person if that's enough to make you bail. If you love someone, you'd work with them to solve the problem.

Now if she were gaining a ton of weight and refused to do anything about it, then yes, that's a good grounds to leave. It means she's let go of herself and doesn't think she has to do anything to be healthy and maintain appearance.
When you really think about it, the fat itself isn't as much to do with it as what it signifies. The fat is a symbol for someone who doesn't give a shit about themselves. That's the most unattractive part, the physical unattraction to fat should be the smaller part of it if you aren't shallow.
>>
>>17656734
Early 20's and already letting herself go? This will only get worse if left alone.
>>
>>17656928
>>17656928
This, if OP don't man up and confront her about it, his relationship will die.

OP, fuck her bullshit about ''trying'' to lose weight, if after a month and a half you don't see result on her part, dump her.
Losing weight is simple, but it require discipline. If you love her, support her discipline, but you can't change someone who don't want to be change.

Furthermore, with the feminist era about accepting who you are, which is a bullshit to not work on your flaws, she's probably going to reach a point where there will be no going back for you.

TL;DR Help her work out, if after 45 days there's no result, dump her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.