[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times must you be rejected until you realize what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 6ab9f2fb7db048789a61452222158516.jpg (298KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6ab9f2fb7db048789a61452222158516.jpg
298KB, 768x1024px
How many times must you be rejected until you realize what the problem causing it is? Also I'd it werid to ask why you got rejected?

Starting to think it's because I'm black and I usually ask out white women.
>>
>>17656541

Are you sure nothing else could be the problem?

Tell us about you last attempt and we will analyze it together.
>>
>>17656541
I got rejected 17 times this month, and I personally don't know why. Sometimes there's nothing wrong with you, and you need to ask 1000 times before you get a yes.
>>
Are you asking out random womens that don't know you? that might be why.
>>
>>17656572

Maybe, just maybe, if you actually were selective about the girls you ask out it wouldn't be a probabilities game?
>>
>>17656541
tight white girls fear the BBC
>>
>>17656546
>leaving class
>chick that sits in back I talk to in hallway before class walks by and says hi
>ask her if she's busy and would like to get coffee
>she says I'm a really nice guy but doesn't want to date, rather be friends
>me: "that's cool, don't worry about it. See ya later"
>rewind a bit, before class we were talking about our weekend and I brought up jokingly about how her friend told me she thought I was cute and i should ask her out. She laughs and says she doesn't remember that
>tell her that during party I actually expressed mutual intrest to her friend about her, said I thought she was cute.

I mean, after I brought it up before class I changed topics and tried small talk. I'm pretty quiet guy, only talk really when I feel like it. I know I'm attractive because I get compliments, atleast a 7/10. Even crazier is that I usually talk to women who aren't that gorgeous but are cute. So either I'm talking to the wrong women, I'm coming off imtimdating, maybe they don't like black guys, I suck socially, I dunno man
>>
>>17656577
Define random. I'll get to know the girl over a few days in and out of class, and then ask them out. I've had no success in the past few years I've been at school despite asking out ~15 girls each and every month since my enrollment. I'm also genuinely curious why this hasn't worked because it's the method i've always been advised to do. I'm >>17656546.
>>
Have you tried dating sites and tinder?
>>
>>17656579
Selective? I mean, they're cute and I enjoyed talking to them about common interests. How much more selective should I be?
>>
>>17656588

So you were working off a rumor from her friend, and you actually told her about the rumor before asking her out.

Also, I take it that you don't really hang out, just talk before class.

Has she shown interest in you? Beyond the rumor, I mean.
>>
>>17656588
Its all about sexual value.
Do you lift?
How is your body language?
What black are you?

Eitherway, you handled it fine.

If youre african American black, you should be able to kill it in clubs
>>
>>17656598

Maybe check out to see if they, I don't know, show some interest in you first?
>>
>>17656579
>>17656591
It's starting to fuck with me man. I had a gf last semester and she wanted to liek marry me. I have my own place off campus, it's nice, no car tho. I cook, I clean, I workout, I'm in Greek life, I participate in on campus events, I party, I play a shit ton of vidya, I go rockclimbing and I do yoga. On top of that I'm pretty friendly and have a very laid back attutide. My social skills are lacking and I keep to myself alot, but I shouldn't be having this many problems with women
>>
>>17656588
>black
>attractive
kek
>>
>>17656591

You are not me Anon.

I'm >>17656546.
>>
>>17656609

What's fucking with you? You had a GF.
>>
>>17656605
Just talk before class. Pretty much said fuck it and just asked her out. A coffee date seemed causal and chill enough, nothing serious
>>
>>17656627
I hate being single. We broke up too because she graduated and moved like 1000 miles away to California
>>
>>17656628

Has she or has she not shown any interest in you?

Before you go to the "I'm black!" paranoia, maybe consider she was just not into you? Maybe she likes someone else or some shit? there are other options.
>>
>>17656630

So it's not like you are trying to hook up with an specific girl you like, you are just looking for "a girl", any girl, to fill your loneliness.

I don't see how that could be a turn off. /sarcasm
>>
>>17656615
I meant to link my own post:
>>17656572
>>
>>17656639

This, anon. A few conversations about vaguely common interests doesn't make a date and is going too fast. Did you make any of them laugh? Was there any kind of chemistry?

This isn't a problem unique to you, especially at your age, but you need to learn to set up the trap a little more convincingly. In school, or an environment where you see someone frequently, let the chemistry develop. Don't immediately ask someone out.

Plus, if you start asking girls out in high volume, they're going to consider you "that guy," the one who clearly doesn't like them for them, but any girl will do to fill that "someone please date me" void.

You really shouldn't be asking out any more than three girls a month, and even that is pushing it.
>>
>>17656632
>>17656674
I have no idea how to do that, gimme an an example
>>
>>17656541
Contrary to popular belief, white women don't just adore black guys and will turn you down because they don't find you as attractive as white guys. Or they think of what their parents will say
>>
>>17656786
Someone will likely turn you down because you have nothing in common with them before they turn you down because of your race.
>>
>>17656541

the problem here is that you assume the baseline is acceptance.

even hot alpha chads get rejected all the time simply for not falling into a girls personal idea of a good man, or even just for asking out at the wrong time, or just not having chemistry.

its a bad way to think because there is no one trait you can fix that would make women start saying yes. you are a cohesive person and women are aware of that.
>>
>>17657007
This sounds like a dumb question, but how do you gauge her level of intrest, how do you know if there is good chemistry?
>>
>>17657057
Rule of thumb: If you have to ask, there usually isn't any chemistry.
>>
>>17657065
I'll remember that. How about getting her attention/intrest? Any tips
>>
>>17657137

Be there, be you.

No one will notice you if you don't participate in whatever activities are happening. Talk to people, hang out, study with them, play sports, bring food, tell anecdotes, whatever it is that they do AND that you like to do.

That's step one.

Then, show interest in her specifically. Depending on group dynamics, it'll be harder or easier, but basically, build a relationship with her. Have jokes with her. Spend time with her. That kind of stuff.

And remember what happened to OP. Don't pretend to be something else, because you'll have to pretend for the whole length of the relationship. That's why it works in one-night stands but not with several dates.
>>
>>17656541
Ask out fatter women.
>>
>>17656541
>I'm black and I usually ask out white women.
try not doing this.
>>
>>17657137
>>17657152

this is all there is. if you find yourself having to try and hook a girl, then you aren't being yourself.

and while that may sound faggy and dumb, its the way relationships work. a girl has to like you for you. otherwise you will both end up miserable.

i know thats hard to hear when you're struggling to date and just tired of being single, but in the long run its what is best for you.

also, if i had to guess you're that same black guy that keeps coming her asking for make over advice, we give it to you, explain why white girls wont like it, and you just said 'NAH I LIKE ME THE WAY I AM' then come back and keep bitching.

is that you?
>>
File: 1474156585599.png (18KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
1474156585599.png
18KB, 379x214px
Bruh unless you got money up the ass, a 15 inch dick or a Lamborghini the only girls that will go out with you are like 2/10s. Also take into consideration racial stigmas and other factors.

>Mfw everyone I know is a feminist
>>
>>17656541
race traitor
>>
>>17657537
I only posted here 2 times, what was the last thread about?
>>
>>17656541
Fellow black anon. I know how you feel OP, but in the end does it matter why they are saying no. Whether thats the reason or not, they still said no and you can't change being black. So just look elsewhere.
I know your pain too. I live in Hawaii and there not much love for black people or black people here.
>>
Some thing to remember OP, no matter who you are most women will not be compatible with you. The trick is to narrow down who is compatible with you and go for girls like that.
Also
>I had a girlfriend
get the fuck off my board normie
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.