[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

call me a dumbass but i feel really uneasy about this situation...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475536353989.png (535KB, 1080x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1475536353989.png
535KB, 1080x1093px
call me a dumbass but i feel really uneasy about this situation...

a little more than a month back i had an amazing one-night stand with this girl. We got eachothers snaps, exchanged numbers and whatnot. Couple of days after this i was dying to meet her again, so i asked her out and she said yes.

we do this a couple of times and we end up kissing (i know it sounds cheesy), and everything was absolutely perfect just that night. I fell in love instantly, but she said she didn't fall in love that easy. There must have been a reason for her telling me this. I'm going to see her in a couple of days for yet another movie-night, but i fear that she might not be into me? Please go easy on me, because i feel more down because of fear, than happiness for actually landing a shot at this girl
>>
>one night stand
That alone should tell you to be prepared if it doesn't work out
>>
>>17656435
I say go for it, catch feelings and see where it goes
That being said, don't give her complete power over you but if nothing else, it'll be a good experience; you'll gain more wisdom and knowledge even if doesn't work out
>>
>>17656461
Thanks.. My thoughts have been kinda all over the place lately, but the fear of the little thing she said, maybe was a hint that she didn't want to go any further, still torments my fragile brain
>>
>>17656469
No problem
And think about it this way; perhaps you're so focused on the negative that you're forgetting the positive.. maybe you're just being paranoid or overthinking things; at any rate, the only way you'll ever know is by finding out
>>
>>17656476
Can't argue with that.. thank you man, i really appreciate it
>>
>>17656477
You're very welcome bro, I wish you The best
>>
>Tfw gave girl complete power over me and our "relationship"

Don't do it. Don't ever give 100%
>>
>>17656538
what do you mean by giving her complete power??
>>
>>17656550
>>17656538
And what was the outcome, if you're willing to share your story
>>
>>17656550
I was dumb. We were talking for about eight months and I got too clingy. I fell for her really hard. She really really liked me in the beginning and I think that is what threw me off. Towards the end of us talking she started to get more and more distant and eventually started to ignore me. I got pretty crazy and double and triple texted her after she wouldn't respond. After she finally answered me I asked her why she was ignoring me so much and she said that I don't own her and that I romanticized things. which makes sense in hindsight now. I know why she thought that and I really did romanticized things.

I gave her a complete power over our relationship. I gave 100% in the beginning and I think that scared her off. I really regret it and I'm still not over it, it's been a month and she is the only girl that I have had such strong feelings for that I literally prayed to God that it would work.

I miss her but it's my own damn fault. I know now what to do and what not to do. Don't make the same mistake as me and give 100% in the beginning don't let her have that kind of power over you. Women can smell weakness and if they do they will lose all respect for you.

I miss her.
>>
>>17656469
damn, I know you had no control but already catching the feels puts you at a major disadvantage and makes you desperate to lock her down when she just isn't at the same place as you (normal I hope you realize). Anyway she told you she doesn't fall in love instantly because it is the truth. She's using her head and not losing it like you have
>>
>>17656581
>I got too clingy
that is a huge red flag boy or girl
>>
>>17656635
Yeah.

It was my first time I ever fell hard for a girl, so I wasn't sure how to control my emotions.

I wish I could get her back. Now I know what I did wrong, and we had such great chemistry familia. I messed up something that I'm gonna regret for a long time.
>>
>>17656618
Can i just calm down a little? If i can manage to use my head just a little, is there any chance of me still making her fall in love with me as well. She has already proven that she likes me a little bit. She asked me out about 2/3 times when we planned to hang out. She is also pretty active with starting conversations and keeping them going
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.