[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Girl Advice Just started talking to a girl from work. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Girl Advice

Just started talking to a girl from work. She's very natural, doesn't wear makeup, dresses nicely. She's beautiful. We sat outside together today and she told me about her past boyfriends, how she views relationships atm (no point at this age unless its serious etc) and told me about her travelling experiences (nearly being raped/robbed). Convo went back and forth for a while and she told me about her family and hobbies, etc.

She asked for my number after the convo to send me a photo of the vitamins she's taking..

How do I know if she's into me or just being nice? Used to be pretty good at this but I guess after you leave school and spend time away from girls you forget how to read them/talk to them
>>
just ask her out, man
>>
>>17656131
>just ask her out, man

this
>>
>>17656143
>>17656141
How?
>>
>>17656150
>Hey you wanna get some lunch after work tomorrow?
>>
>>17656156
>Hey you wanna get some lunch after work tomorrow?
/thread
>>
>>17656156
We work pretty closely together and if I get rejected I'll basically have to quit my job. Gotta know for sure
>>
>>17656163
why? retard
>>
>>17656163
>basically have to quit my job
tf are you on about?
because of your own insecurity?
>>
>>17656165
I hate rejection. And I'll have to sit with her 8 hours a day in the same room and it'll be completely quiet
>>
>>17656156
Or coffee.
GO FOR IT.

What vitamins? That's weird.
Start with the assumption this is hit and quit, but be interested in case it evolves into something more.

Remember, negative fucks given. This is all about having fun, but in a normie sense.
>>
>>17656166
Most people are on here because they have insecurities. It's the literally the nature of this board
>>
>>17656163
Bro
>>17656173
THAT'S ME TOO. In retrospect, its better to try and have failed than not tried at all. Plus, if you don't burn the bridge, she might have friends. ;) ;)
>>
>>17656178
>its better to try and have failed than not tried at al
This is true my friend. I'll ask her to get coffee this week
>>
>>17656173
I said something to her a few weeks ago about a rash on my leg and she remembered. Then told me she's got a natural cream or w/e she's been using and sent me the photos
>>
thing is she's a girl so what she says doesn't necessarily mean shit.

just relax and continue your life. fuck off with this indecisive shit. just don't ask her out.
>>
>>17656131
Presume she is being nice unless she explicitly states that she is interested in you or hanging out outside of work.
Like most women, she might just be talking about herself because that's what she likes to do.

Keep in mind that if you got the wrong idea and ask her out, working together might be awkward, or she might take it up with management ("Anon is acting creepy around me").
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.