[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went the doctor today. He says I need to lose weight. Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
I went the doctor today. He says I need to lose weight.

Problem is I've been really depressed lately, so i haven't cared about what I ate.

Problem is, I'm depressed because I'm overweight.

How can I break the cycle?
>>
>>17656066

Eat less and exercise more.

Just fucking do it.
>>
Coffee. It is next level to speed. When you get hungry eat eggs and spinach
>>
>>17656086
I don't drink coffee... what is the best one to order?
>>
>>17656089
Just buy some put some milk and sweet&low make the shit taste like candy. I prefer strong coffee it mixes well with the milk, and you get a bigger boost. Also your coffee should be more dark than it is light or it will taste like watered down milk.
>>
>>17656099
As it comes out it should be more dark than light
>>
Drink espresso real quick don't add any sugar
>>
Drink tea all day. It makes you less hungry. Don't look in the mirror. Eat less and healthier. Give it 6 months you will notice improvement
>>
Also take notes on what you eat, make a log of it. Now start eating less than that calorie wise. Then start to exercise since that's the biggest bitch.
>>
>>17656066
>How can I break the cycle?
Figure out what you want.
Your goal is to reduce your body weight, you can go about this by eating better, exercising for muscle hypertrophy (size) or endurance, or a mixture of these things.
The key thing you should change is your lifestyle.
If you comfort eat, stop doing that.
Stop eating once you are no longer hungry, not when you feel full.
Don't consume fast food more than once a week, and don't go overboard, if you order pizza, order enough to eat for that meal, not enough to be eating pizza for breakfast and dinner the next day.
Don't eat anything that comes in a packet or wrapper, don't eat ready meals, don't eat low fat alternatives or any of that stuff as you want to learn to control your eating habits, not substitute food for more expensive alternatives that taste like shit.
If you crave ice cream, slice up a banana and freeze the slices.
Cut out alcohol, milkshakes and fizzy drinks, replace them with water.
Keep a food diary of what you consume, food and drink, how much, this can be done with an app called myfitnesspal too, which will tell you how many calories you need.
If you do use myfitnesspal, be honest with yourself, don't label yourself as active because you walk to work/school, you are barely above sedentary.

Source: I'm a personal trainer.
>>
>>17656066
>How can I break the cycle?
Stop eating.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.