[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ plz help I have this problem I'm in my fourth relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1440605099772.png (162KB, 360x364px) Image search: [Google]
1440605099772.png
162KB, 360x364px
/adv/ plz help
I have this problem
I'm in my fourth relationship ever and we fucked yesterday with the fourth time. Unfortunately just like the last three I came immediately. I kept going and acted like nothing happened this time but before I always had to stop. I promised myself I wouldn't let this keep happening especially with new people but something just changes and it always happens. I don't know if my bf even noticed or cared but I feel ashamed.
I don't know what to
Do guys even really care?
>>
>>17655926
Are you a girl or a boy? Why do you feel bad about coming early? Partners want their partners to orgasm. That's kind of the fun behind it. Did you bring your boyfriend to orgasm?
>>
>>17655933
f that's why I'm confused because with guys it's pretty typically disappointing and I guess handled easier because it's more commonly made fun of or like the solutions are talked about more
I've never heard women talk about this kind of thing unless it's the guy cumming early
And yes he came but I was just pretending for the next 10 mins so again it was no fun for me and makes me feel confused and unsure whether I should feel bad
Sorry if the question is kind of yahoo answers level stupid I just know it's no fun and thought maybe someone could relate
>>
>>17655973
You didn't use one period in that post. It was very difficult to understand what you were trying to say.

The reason why people make jokes about guys is because with guys, it's hard/impossible to keep going. They cum, and they're done. Dick is oversensitive and soft, cannot be within pussy anymore. Guy is worn and relaxed, not prime for more pumping.
Which leaves the girl unsatisfied and horny.

You're still getting the guy off. So there's nothing "wrong" happening here. You're unsatisfied, sounds like, since you don't really want to keep going. But it also sounds like you have an image in your head of what is normal. And it sounds like your knowledge of what is normal would effect how you feel about this. Try to separate out what other people are doing.

People do do this, get their partner off even if they're not really feeling it. I've been in situations where it sucks a lot and ruins a relationship, and I've also had situations where I'm happy to please them anyway. It goes both ways.
>>
>>17655997 Sorry about the punctuation.

I guess if nobody really cares then I just have to find a way to make myself cum more than once or if I can't keep going still get him off. I guess either common or just stereotypical about a lot of women in relationships but usually it's because they don't climax at all.
I just wanted to know if it bothered guys at all. Like reflected bad on me. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>17655926

>Do guys even really care?

They might care for you if you feel unsatisfied.

>Should I feel bad

There's no reason to feel bad, especially since women can orgasm again and again if they stamina and finesse for it. Sounds like you don't - learn how.

Guys have to stop. That makes them feel shitty. That in mind, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if 90% of guys knew their partner came before they did the first time they slept together, that's going to make them feel way better about themselves and way less self-concious when they're trying to get you off later, which they will want to do a lot more.

If there's anything I learned studying human sexuality, it's that men surprisingly (but not really when you think about it for a while) are more hesitant and awkward with a new partner.That sort of thing is almost like a victory of some kind for guys and unless they think you're faking, it's probably just going to make sex better as a whole in the long run.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.