[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a natural leader. People have followed me for a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: qeaCb3a.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qeaCb3a.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
I'm a natural leader. People have followed me for a long time now. It has been this way for as long as I can remember.

The truth of my life is that I am miserable and always have been. I am extremely bi-polar and fight every day to keep my "act" together. I have very bad habits with drugs. I am the most lonely person most of the time; I have a great group of friends who all look up to me, but it seems that they can't really help me with how I feel about myself.

I also am now starting to see my influence and how it is negatively effecting my friends. Most of them have the same kind of drug habits I have now. I also see subtle things about me, the bad things, permeate on to them.

The sad truth is that while they want to be like me in some way, they don't know what it's really like to be me. It's miserable. How can I help myself while still helping them? I often times fear I am leading them down the wrong path.
>>
Learn to take care of yourself and do the little things right. What is there to gain with such behavior when you know you have others looking up to you. Be a man and make the right choices not only for yourself but for your friends and family.

Everything will work itself out.
>>
The way i would do it is i would define what it is that I want to fix most within myself - maybe you will need to prioritize (i presume drug addiction in your case comes first) then make a plan how to do this and then fix it. Decision making can help with this and with alleviating the fear of leading them down the wrong path.

At the same time it will help your friends see that you are getting better for instance with getting off drugs and it will rub on off them("if he can do it, so can I" and also you will know how to actually help them with their addictive habits).

The way i see it, there are problems you all share so you can start with those unless of course you have some more serious problems of your own to resolve first.

At the same time change the subtle things about yourself that you see permeate on to them by keeping a journal about it so you are more aware of that and then correct those things.

Best of luck to you and cheers!
>>
File: 1474090275019.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474090275019.png
394KB, 600x800px
... are you me?????? Except "friends" dont exist to me i only see them as toys
>>
>>17657031
that's the edgiest thing ive read today
>>
>>17655876
Didnt realise fucking moses posted on /adv/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.