[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally has no idea how to make friends I legit have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>literally has no idea how to make friends

I legit have no idea how i've made friends up to this point. I have some online brodies that i've known for a long time, but as far as real life friends go, any I have just kind of happened. Now that we're going to college i've realized just how distant everyone is, and i'm trying to open myself up more to new people. I have no idea what to do, the best I can manage is forgettable small talk. My anxiety isn't helping that either, whenever somebody approaches me I get really uncomfortable and tense. What do
>>
>>17655449

This kind of stuff makes me sad because I would easily be your friend if I knew of you. I'm sure there is plenty of other people like me willing to be your friend too just have to develop some kind of positive rapport and go from there.
>>
>>17655466
I don't see what you mean by positive rapport?
>>
>>17655483

Just a positive relationship, one where the other person thinks of you in a positive way, like you made them laugh, talked about interesting things, had a good time together etc.

If you can do that with another person then it's a good chance you will become good friends.
>>
>>17655490
Thanks man, i'll keep that in mind
>>
>>17655466
>>17655490

I think about this ALL the time. The thing with me is, I start making friends with someone then some "event" or circumstance happens where I dont really talk to them anymore. I'm a good looking guy, not anti-social, well rounded, but I have like no guy friends. I do partly blame myself for pushing people away but at the same time I notice there's a lot of people like me who I would easily be friends with. I just want some buddies to share experiences with before I get old and regret not socializing more in my youth.
>>
>>17655449
same here senpai
>be 22
>enter college on gi bill
>go to classes
>interact with teacher and students
>go home
>do homework
>make zero friends
>buckle down and take overload courses
>fourth and final semester
>get asked to help teach an advanced gis course
>impart my knowledge to a bunch of kids and veterans
>get 500 bucks but still no friends
I literally never talked to a single person outside of class, except my advisor who hired me to teach. Then after graduation I moved to Washington to start my masters, and I'm dealing with not only being ostracized for being and ugly white male, but there's the Seattle Freeze on top of that.

The side effect is, of course, I can do pretty much whatever I want since I am invisible. But I want to get to know people, and I have no idea how to even start. Middle school was so much easier in this regard.
>>
File: We all niggas.jpg (25KB, 671x409px) Image search: [Google]
We all niggas.jpg
25KB, 671x409px
>>17655449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

I'm your friend, OP, almost everyone on this board is your friend(Except Steve, he is a troll and a cunt). Every time you post, me and several other people reply. Every time I post, you and several other people reply. We are all homies and are in this shit together (again, except for Steve, he is a troll and a cunt).

>Can I get a "fuck Steve?"
>>
so there more older you get the harder it's seems to get new friends
still largely people I keep in touch and hang out with are the same from 10 years ago, eg the best friends from school

now even though I talk to as lot of people it's like never sticks up,
like few people in my course classroom
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.