[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a qt to break up with or cheat on her Marine bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

How can I get a qt to break up with or cheat on her Marine bf of 2 years? She's a freshman in uni, I'm a senior. Her bf didn't go to college but is a year older than her, they have been apart for most of their relationship because of his military service. He was a typical football playing Chad in high school, the kind of guy you would picture going into the Marines but not that attractive. Chad in every area but face, kind of a dweeby looking guy. I am much taller and cooler.

So how do I get this poor 18 y/o girl to leave her meathead Chad bf for me?
>>
If ur taller and cooler how come she's not dating you lmao
>>
>>17655349
Because she's a naive young girl who believes in true love and the All American soldier boy going off to kill vicious brown people for her

How do I enlighten her?
>>
>>17655385
Introduce her to drugs and corrupt her and fuck her
u r bad at being a shitty person my nigger
>>
>>17655408
Due to the age gap I never hang out with her (or anyone else in our major for that matter). So how would I even put myself in a position to do that? Also I don't smoke weed and I doubt she'd be down for coke or anything
>>
>>17655326
>I am much taller and cooler.
You're also going to get your ass stomped in some machismo fueled show thats going to make her panties drop.

Don't be a tard.
>>
>>17655439
I think this guy is overseas or at the very least hours away in their hometown or something. I'm not especially worried about that. Also I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't fight a trained babykiller if I didn't know I could win (which at this point I probably couldn't, unless he's one of those CoD players they just hired to fly drones and carpet bomb mosques in which case I think I'd stand a chance). Anyway, I am objectively taller and, in my opinion, I'm a lot cooler but that doesn't have much to do with fighting. I would never let something so stupid lead to a fight anyway, not even vaguely worth it. I just want to fuck her
>>
>>17655455
>I think this guy is overseas or at the very least hours away in their hometown or something
Until his next leave.
>Also I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't fight a trained babykiller if I didn't know I could win
Might not be your choice.
>Anyway, I am objectively taller
Spergson, thats not the only or most important measure of shit. I'm 6'1", there are plenty of guys taller than me, I'm not too worried they're going to steal my wife though, because I'm 250 pounds at 14% body fat, I have a doctorate, a job, and we've been together for eighteen years.
C'mon, man, this isn't bait, its stupidity.

> I would never let something so stupid lead to a fight anyway, not even vaguely worth it.
Again, it might not be your call. A pissed off marine who will be out of the jurisdiction in a couple of hours might not stop to consider your reasoned argument about height and relative coolness.

>I just want to fuck her
Than you'll need to offer something significantly more valuable from her perspective than whatever he's offering.
>>
>>17655471
I would imagine if this goes how I ideally picture it going he would never know I exist. I know what I need to do is show my value over his, which if I got to know her better I could easily do I think. The only other girl I have had sex with had a bf at the time, and I'm a much more attractive and interesting person than I was when that happened so it'll be even easier this time around. I guess I just need advice on how to either nonchalantly make myself a part of her life enough that we hang out often-ish and she starts to like me or at least form a distance show her that I'm better than Pvt. Smegma and then get something going at a party or something, you know? And tips there?
>>
>>17655488
>I would imagine if this goes how I ideally picture it going
It won't.
>he would never know I exist.
Until the tearful confession the next morning or the desire to see who loves her more.

>The only other girl I have had sex with
Ha!

>Any tips here.
Stay in your depths.
>>
>>17655498
Obvi it wouldn't go super great in the end but I'm leaving town in a couple months so no big deal for me. Okay also yeah, haha, you met someone on 4chan of all places who hasn't fucked many girls, crazy right? I have hooked up with and turned down sex from plenty, I get very bored of women almost immediately so if it's not a super fast thing and we start fucking like right away I lost all interest and never want to see them again. Last week I had a girl threaten suicide cause I asked her to leave. Point is sex and everything is a hassle that's not worth it unless it's immediate instant gratification.

What are my depths, then, if you please? As an autist I have a hard time understanding things like that
>>
>>17655513
You say you get bored easily, yet you want to pursue this girl over a significant period of time. You claim girls throw themselves at you and you turn them down, but you act as if this is all instant gratification. You've come to believe your autistically idiosyncratic view of cool is a worthwhile measure. You think heigh really matters. You're trying to fuck a girl you've become infatuated with despite her showing no interest and having a boyfriend who could hurt you. And yet, you would like me to explain your depth.

Let me tell you this story from another perspective.
>Fifteen years ago
>My girlfriend (now wife) is in a CS program
>I'm dicking around in prelaw because I don't exactly know what to do with my life and being a part time student, part time criminal is putting money in the bank and paying for all the coke I can snort
>Aspergery dude fixates on my girlfriend because she's the only girl in a class he's in, he's in a group with her, and he's confused basic kindness with lust
>Aspergery dude gets turned down, thinks life is a romantic comedy
>Aspergery dude starts learning her schedule and showing up places
>Finds his way into her friends group, although he doesn't really fit
>Eventually she complains to me
>Aspergery dude gets worked over in front of a room full of witnesses
>Half thought he was creepy and thus didn't see shit, the rest fell between being friends with me or being afraid because they'd seen a bottom rocker and heard stories
>Girlfriend is all pissed because she's a feminist and doesn't like the macho alpha male bullshit
>Huge public fight
>Make up sex that led to dehydration
>Repeat once a semester or so until she gets bored of siccing me on sadvirgins
>>
>>17655326
As shitty of a person as you are, this is 4chan so I'll enlighten you. It's a common saying for military personnel to say "your not married underway/on deployment" which just means they are free to fuck foreign strippers ect. All you have to do is put some doubt in her head about military culture and she won't be able to help but put 2 and 2 together. Then wait for the shit storm. Never say that he is doing it. Just mention that it's common practice in the military. Now go be the shittiest person you can be.
>>
I'm telling you guys. Acting like a real human bean will get you laid easy. Read this Drive copy pasta a while back and I took it to heart. Started wearing jean jackets, Chelsea boots, and Henley t shirts. Started driving an all American Ford and cut my weight from 205 to 185 pounds by lifting, cardio, and eating right. Also got a new haircut just like the goose. Stopped giving a shit about women or anything else in general. Always counted to five in my head before a response and tried to be autistic as possible. Let her speak and shut your ass up. I ended up fucking Stacy from my Macro Economic class at my Uni. I call this the drive method. It works guys.
>>
>>17655553
Nigger I already own the exact type of boots from Drive and act exactly like Gosling all the time. I even look sort of like him, just lanky instead of fit. I've been doing this shit since the movie came out you fucking pleb you're 5 years late

>>17655547
Nice idea, will look for opportunities to say this kinda shit

>>17655544
Okay Mr Man, point taken. Still gonna fug this bitch if she wants it. I'm not a sperg who stalks cunts, jesus christ. Anyway I get bored so fast because it's lame if they actually want me. I like to pursue girls who are "better" than me, who I don't deserve. But I can't put up with being treated like shit by them so I rarely bother. This one however is very pretty and I think I ought to give it a shot
>>
>>17655578
>Dude with Asperger's patterning his life after another dude with Asperger's from a movie nobody saw and somehow missing that the alluring thing about Ryan Gosling is that he's Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>17655585
Then how come I only became even vaguely successful with women AFTER I began emulating Ryan Gosling? Huh?
>>
>>17655585
Hey if it works it works.
>>
>>17655591
Closing the deal with one in college isn't vaguely successful, its at least two standard deviations below the mean.
>>
>>17655600
Tell that to all the virgins on r9k.
>>
>>17655615
I would prefer not to.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.