[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gays always approach me??? Gays always go out of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why do gays always approach me???

Gays always go out of their way to talk to me, always saying shit like "nice shirt", "nice shoes", or trying to initiate a conversation with me. This happens:

-> when i'm out with my friends. Guy friends, we're laughing and shooting the shit, and a gay guy will come to ME, ignore ALL MY FRIENDS, and will to attempt to chat me up before they take the hint and go away

-> when i'm just out in general alone doing errands

-> when i'm on a fucking DATE. this happened multiple times. take a girl out to a bar. talk, make jokes, etc. gay guy sits next to us at the bar and butts in our conversation, focusing on me. gay waiter makes awkward compliments to me in front of my girl

I know straight guys get approached by gays all the time, but when you're with a group of friends or on a fucking date and it happens, something is up.

how do i give off more of an anti-gay vibe so this stops happening?
>>
Does it bother you? Why not smile, take it as a compliment and move on?
>>
>>17655236
>Does it bother you?

Yes. It's annoying when I'm interrupted when I'm clearly occupied. It's annoying when a gay guy tries to rub my shoulders or some shit and I just GTFO cause I don't want to get an assault charge for punching him in the face
>>
>>17655242
wow, sounds like what every woman has to deal with when they go to a bar/club.

>how do i give off more of an anti-gay vibe so this stops happening

get a swastika tattooed to your forehead.
>>
Stop drinking in/dating at gay bars?
>>
>>17655279
lololol so funni!111!1
>>
>>17655281
If this is op, we know why fags wanna hook up. Bait thread nonetheless fk this
>>
>>17655231
>55231
Stop taking your dates to gaybars.
Stop living in sydney.
>>
>>17655266
>get a swastika tattooed to your forehead.
kek, it would work afterall
>>
File: afghan_women_1970.jpg (313KB, 822x497px) Image search: [Google]
afghan_women_1970.jpg
313KB, 822x497px
>>17655266
Who goes up to a random girl and starts rubbing her shoulders? You have to be a fucking self righteous douchebag to do that. "Just grab em by the pussy".
>>
File: latest.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>17655231
Just realize sodomites are cancer and you probably have a fag enabler attitude.

Know that they are infected with a disease and they desire your virility.
Make sure you are aware fags like getting beat up so don't feel outward hostility.
What you should feel is tremendous pity and paternal disappointment for these lost souls. They will know....you are just too straight.
>>
>>17655375
it probably wouldn't given how fucking gay "fashy" alt-right types are

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR TRUMP
>>
>>17655680
Fuck you.
>>
>>17655231

make america great again hat.
>>
>>17655231
well if youre in a gay area, you should be prepared for gay guys to flirt with pretty girls. they jump into convos, smile, or compliment you. they think theyre above the social law.
>>
Try looking less gay, you ever thought about that
>>
Work out a bit? Although that could bring even more attention but at least it'll keep you out of the "twink" set you have going on.

Shave your head? Use more formal clothes? Ask a female friend in who you trust if she thinks you give a "gay" vibe and ask her for some advice on how to stop it.
>>
Tell him "what exactly made you come over to me? so i can do less of that in the future." when they give you a compliment and approach you.
>>
>>17655231
Youre handsome and people like looking at you. That shit just happens, some of them probably arent even gay if youre wearing good looking clothes. Get over yourself.
>>
>>17655231
bc u gay, accept it
>>
>>17655231
Sounds like your area is just full of gays.
>>
>>17655231
Learn to accept a compliment and live your life.
>>
its because everyone in the world hates faggots, even GAY men hate those "worked on a pretend lispy voice for hours" gays.
there are 2 kinds of gay men, the most common, is ones who are either incapable, or unwilling to try and do the hours of work it takes to get a woman. the other kind are mentally disturbed by something, and find other men attractive, but they don't like flamers.
so when you're in public, and acting like a cool, normal, manly, man, they can't help but be turned on. thanks to the modern media, they believe that if they hit on a straight guy, and he isn't super nice about it, its a hate crime, so they figure there is nothing to lose.
I live in Halifax, gayest city in canada, so I know how it is. Being nice to them is the worst thing you can do, you basically need to be extra rude and hateful or they will think "he must be BI!!!!"
>>
Stop living in San Francisco
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.