[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be texting new grill >things going well - texting often,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454294515938.jpg (102KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1454294515938.jpg
102KB, 1024x678px
>be texting new grill
>things going well - texting often, snapchatting, hanging out, flirty, etc.
>thinking she might be gf-able
>thinking she might think im bf-able
>then she drops the bomb
>"Probably gonna hang out with my ex later and study for this class we have together. He offered to study so I'll probably take him up on that offer. Don't worry, I broke up with him. We're just really good friends and we're not on bad terms."
>mfw

What do I do /adv/

I was really liking this chick cause she's smart, funny, etc. But I also know what happens when exes hang out, because I hung out with my ex after we broke up. And when exes hang out, they fuck. Then end up getting back together. Should I just move on and find a chick that isn't trying to cuck me with her ex? Or should I keep going at it and maybe hopefully she'll drop her ex finally?

Fucking hell lads. This is why I don't ever talk to girls
>>
She's not dating you, she can hang out with whoever she wants to. I can understand not liking her studying with her ex when she's dating you, but she's NOT dating you.
>>
>>17655179
well yeah but my problem is if I should keep on pursuing

or will it just be a lost cause
>>
>>17655186
Given how butthurt you are about this, don't pursue her. You seem the type to seethe in jealousy whenever his girlfriend so much as talks to another guy.
>>
>>17655171
It sort of sounds like she's trying to judge your interest desu
>>
>>17655191
i dont get it

how would this judge my interest? Is she trying to see if I keep on pursuing even though she hangs out with her ex? Would that make me "interested"?
>>
>>17655207
To see if you are a butthurt bitch. Which you are
>>
OP, sometimes an ex really can just be a good friend. When two people mutually lose romantic interest in each other and don't hate one another, they can be friends. This is a real phenomenon. I used to hook up with this guy in high school and we've been best friends for like 7 years, and it's been strictly nonsexual for like five years. I think she just wanted you to know he's her ex so you don't feel lied to when you find out they used to date. If she were going to sleep with him, she wouldn't have told you she was studying with him to begin with.

>>17655188
this desu
>>
>>17655171

Thank her for telling you straight away that she is fucked in the head, rather than you wasting several months of your life figuring it out yourself. Then cut her off completely.

When someone stays close with an ex, it isn't a red flag. It's a fucking parade on Main Street, waving red banners, playing big red drums, and Shriners zipping around in little red cars.

But taking 15 years of failed relationships to figure that out is her problem, not yours. Cut and run.
>>
>>17655710
>it isn't a red flag.............
almost stopped me heartbeat
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 220x229px
please respond
>>
>>17655179
I'm assuming you are female.

Look at the bigger picture. If she was really interested in him she would not do something like that, and damn sure wouldn't tell him about it.

Leave her op. On to the next one.
>>
>>17655188
What the fuck type of post is this? It's not just "any guy" it's her ex. Any person, male or female with more than 5 brain cells should be alarmed at their significant other wanting to spend time with their prior significant other. They're gonna start fucking soon if they haven't already.

How naive can you get? What if your bf/gf wanted to go "study" with their ex? You would just be okay with that?
>>
>>17655171
so let me get this straight. This girl, that you are not dating, tha you have not even kissed, goes out of her way to notify you she is gonna be hanging with her ex but in a strictly friendly way... and you are thinking of dropping her.

go on, you should get with a girl that has the same jealousy problems like you, there are plenty out there.

btw, I'm a guy and I hang out with several of my exes without any sexual intent. I just don't understand how you can completely cut someone that you once cared deeply for out of your life just because you aren't fucking anymore (assuming the breakup wasn't that bad)
>>
>>17656848
>btw, I'm a guy

T. female
>>
People only 'hang out' with their ex's if they're not over them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.