[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I can't stop throwing up. I don't know what to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: scrittore.jpg (12KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
scrittore.jpg
12KB, 292x173px
Guys I can't stop throwing up. I don't know what to do. I see the doctor this week, should i be worried?
>>
>>17655071
how long for? i once had a 24 hour stomach bug (didn't know this at the time) but I woke up in the middle of the night really nauseous, went to bathroom and sat next to the toilet for an hour before i started throwing up. next day whole day i was nauseous, constant vomit / dry heaving (when i ran out of stuff to vomit).

after 24 hours it was completely gone and i was 100% fine, but very hungry.

keep hydrated. drink water as much as you can, and if you can stomach it try to eat a little bit. i had like, 1 piece of toast and that's all i could handle.

staying hydrated is probably the most important thing though.
>>
A couple of weeks ago I woke up with the worst stomach pain I've ever felt in my life. It was so bad I was vomiting. It wouldn't go away and I thought I was dying.

So I go to the hospital and it turns out it's mostly from severe constipation.

All this is to say that your problem could be some big issue, and I'm sure it feels like one, but odds are it isn't. Vomiting alone can be caused by a lot of things. The best thing you can do is take care of yourself until you can get to a doctor and try not to panic, because anxiety will make everything feel much worse than it already does.
>>
>>17655113
it's a long story, but this has been going on for 5 or 6 weeks. it's varied in intensity. i was given meds and it calmed for awhile, but now i
m vomiting more than ever. any food or drink i ingest is literally gushing out of my stomach.
>>
>>17655127

Headaches have been a major issue during this time frame as well.
>>
>>17655127
yeah you need to go to the ER (not the doctor, the emergency room) immediately you probably have something very bad wrong with you, could be a perforated ulcer, cancer, any number of things.
>>
>>17655125
I am a medical student. It is unconscionable to give dismissive medical 'advice' and encourage a person to neglect a medical issue if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Refrain from posting your 'best guess' if you don't have actual information, medical training or education and are basing your opinion off anecdotal evidence.

Vomiting consistently for 5 weeks is a very severe symptom and needed emergency care about four weeks ago. OP could have a bowel obstruction, perforated ulcer, gastroenteritis, cancer etc.

You could really use a banana bag (IV fluids) to rehydrate.
>>
>>17655250
I had some blood work done, and a urinalysis. The only thing that came back was low vitamin C and low calcium. This is still a concern to me because despite the medication I'm still vomiting.
>>
>>17655265
You should be very concerned. You need chest X-rays, an endosocopy, and if there are no findings, a colonoscopy as well. If there are still no findings, request a CAT scan, and subsequently an MRI. This is a very serious issue and you are at risk of death if you don't have it investigated thoroughly and very soon. Travel to the best hospital within 200mi of you if possible.
>>
Why would you ask 4chan about this?

Go to the hospital dude.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.