[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/! I know you get threads like this frequently so I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1449787424940.png (145KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
1449787424940.png
145KB, 509x368px
Hey /adv/! I know you get threads like this frequently so I'll be quick and to the point.
I'm going to kill myself asap, someone here told me to cut my jugular vein, but none of the veins in my neck are visible whatsoever. My brachial is visible, so:
>How deep is the brachial? Would I have to cut ridiculously deep to the point where I might as well find another way?
>How long till I bleed out?
>How would you recommend cutting it? I have a straight razor.
Thank you! I want to make sure this goes off flawlessly so there's no chance of someone finding me or me surviving.
>>
>>17654833
Look man that's going to be really hard especially if you have such a fat or muscular neck that none of your veins are visible. Drive your self to a bridge.
>>
>>17654844
Shit but also think about it, if you have time to post on an image board you aren't killing yourself asap. Give yourself 3 days and if you want to kill yourself after do it.
>>
>>17654849
I agree, the fact that you took the time to type this out on the meme board means that you're not that serious.

Not trying to push you to the edge but something or the last bit of you is trying to reach out.

I mean, it's going to be okay. I know that's a meme of itself but dude, I've wanted to kill myself for 30 years. I fucking hate life and everything with it but I keep going because I still enjoy doing stuff for me. I'm separated from friends, isolated at my parents house still, hate myself everyday but I have hobbies to keep me going. I do it for me. You'll probably never hear of me, never see my work. I don't matter as a human being, and neither do you...But within that negativeness, is a positive. The freedom you get from nothing means you can do whatever the fuck you want for yourself. And honestly, I don't believe you've done a goddamn thing with your life to justify killing yourself. I bet your some teenager or 20 year old asshole who tried, failed a few times and then gave up. You don't have any motivation to give a shit about yourself and to keep yourself happy. Fuck society, fuck the world. Live for yourself. Don't be a failure. Because even if you are, that's your second chance you asshole!!! Everyone gets chances. It can take 1000 chances and you could fuck up each one. But I'm telling you right fucking now, if you haven't learned from any of your failures....

maybe you should kill yourself. Leave room in this world for people who are struggling and still trying.

I feel you dude but come on; you took a chance to reach out one last time if that's what this is. And we all know it is because if you really wanted to die, you could with 100 other ways to do it and get it over with. Not some faggy vein shit.

Call this tough love, call me a piece of shit asshole, but you know deep down for as blunt as I am, I'm right. Not the fags who tell you to do it or encourage you to do it. I'm writing this just to let you know I care.
>>
I think quite often posting here is a way to see if people care or not. If you tell any group of people that you're going to kill yourself, a lot of them are going to tell you not to. It's a good way to get attention, but I think you should work towards getting it elsewhere.

I too care of you OP.
>>
File: box.png (5KB, 259x251px) Image search: [Google]
box.png
5KB, 259x251px
OP here. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm really not trying to reach out to anyone here. I have full intentions of dying which is why I'm afraid of fucking it up. I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided I'm ready. Not sure how asking for advice to not fuck up means I'm not serious.

>>17654844
I'm 120 lb and not muscular, I don't know why I can't find my jugular.
>>
>>17654901
Oh, also I had planned this a month ago with a gun but through a fuck-up on my part I ended up in a psych ward for a bit. So sorry for the 'faggy vein' shit but I no longer have access to guns.
>>
>>17655064
you're ready for what? Seriously. You wanting to kill yourself is fucking stupid.

What haven't you done with your life that you want to end it?
>>
>>17654833
Are you worried about the impact your suicide will have on others? I don't mean your friends and family, I mean the actual bystanders, the people who find you etc?

If not your options broaden a fair bit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.