[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get angry when I see girls on college dressing like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

I get angry when I see girls on college dressing like pic related

what do?
>>
>>17654675
Why do you get angry senpai ?
>>
>>17654675

Quit being an edgy faggot and stop worrying about shit that has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17654675
Well Elliot, you can always fap to the picture.
>>
>>17654681
STFU. If women didn't dress like sluts they wouldn't get raped.
>>
>>17654675
Come to terms that things like this are out of your control. Thus, you should not worry about them.
>>
>>17654708
This terrible bait , really . Are you trying to emulate what a college things an NRX and frat boy combined look like ?
>>
>>17654708
even in the middle ages they got raped so wut
>>
>>17654708
pretty sure your urge to rape is the problem. not girls who dress in normal summer fashion trends.
>>
What do? Get over yourself you pathetic shit and stop being emotional about what other people wear okay bye
>>
>>17654675
That's your problem, faggot.
Get over yourself.
>>
I don't get angry, I just think less of them, assume their intelligence and lifetime societal contributions will be low, and slide my hand on their hip at the bar. Everyone loves a hand full of tight 20 y/o ass.
>>
Get over it. Not that hard
>>
>>17654750
haha
>>
File: 1472908176453.png (1MB, 595x860px) Image search: [Google]
1472908176453.png
1MB, 595x860px
>>17654675
A lot of harlotry exists in our society.
Remember Deut 22:5 and spread the word. Just be cool.

T. Known Boss
>>
>>17654675
Have sex with them.
>>
>>17654675
Anon you need to realize men allows women to dress like this so that we would know which were sluts and which were wife material. Use em and toss em, then find a proper women.
>>
File: 1427679487559.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1427679487559.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>>17654675
l m a o

they look so featureless and bland

american anglo white gene pool literally shit tier
>>
>>17654675
Shout at them, calling them sluts
>>
>>17654675
People who wear flip flops drive me insane, too.
>>
File: IMG_2875.png (401KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.png
401KB, 1334x750px
>>17654675
All these salty femanons/slut sympathizers^

They are right about one thing, you can't change people, and worrying so much about things you can't directly change is a waste of energy. I know this because I used to think like you. And I'll get personal to help talk about this - a lot of the resentment I used to have for an admittedly overbearing amount of qualifies I felt made girls "sluts", came from a desire to conquest them myself.

I think on some level you know that these, if I can borrow some ghetto slang real quick, basic bitches, wouldn't give you the time of day. But herein lies the solution; you're likely angry because on some level you know they're sheep, following a trend of sporty, slutty behavior. You have to acknowledge in a very humble way that you are more intelligent than them.

Don't let that get to your head, it doesn't mean you're Albert fucking Einstein, but it does mean that by choosing to ignore them, you can focus on whatever it is that drives you, the ultimate goal of which is impacting society. Get into politics/art/pop culture, become a pundit, make it 'cool' to be a bit more conservative. That's the only way you can change sheeple. They only listen to what they think that should listen to, or WHO they think they should listen to.

Of course, I'm also a huge perv, and what worked for me was less glaring hatred, more hitting on them, because spoiler alert; they're easy
>>
>>17654675
Kill yourself... faggot.
>>
File: image.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17656681
>>
File: large.jpg (90KB, 500x210px)
large.jpg
90KB, 500x210px
>>17654675
stop looking at them
>>
>>17656683
no you kill yourself, jesus christ
>>
>>17656681
The man who gets it. Just bang them easy hoes.
>>
Don't give a shit. Let them wear what they want.
>>
Just look the other direction?
>>
>>17656681
Telling him to not care is not the same as sympathizing with the girls or whatever. There is absolutely nothing he can do about it, therefore it is irrational for him to feel any sort of perturbed by it
>>
>>17654708
Let them get raped, still not your problem.
>>
>>17656797
His feelings come from jealousy.
>>
>>17654675
OP I only understand what you mean if you are talking about no shorts and sandals policy that only applies to guys in some universities like mine. I hate that too because it doesn't support equality. I want to wear trunks and sandals to college but apparently you need to be born with a vagina for that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.