[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like pain? I'm not complaining. My gf is an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1468661779417.jpg (321KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468661779417.jpg
321KB, 1280x960px
Why do women like pain? I'm not complaining. My gf is an outlet for my sadistic pleasure which is inflicting pain onto another being. kek, of it wasn't for her I would probably be killing puppies.
>>
>>17654563
THICK!
>>
File: CuMrLIEVMAA2HUi.jpg (163KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuMrLIEVMAA2HUi.jpg
163KB, 1200x900px
>>17654563
The woman you are dating is mentally ill as are you. You could both use some counseling.
>>
Cucking her dog like that.
>High five.
>>
File: AJ.png (10KB, 305x313px)
AJ.png
10KB, 305x313px
>>17654563
>Why do women like pain?
I have a penis, so I'm hardly talking from a first person perspective.

But, if I was going to paw into this dog race, I'd stop making such horrid puns and point to the reality that part of a woman's sexual function involves pain.

Getting her cervix dilated while birthing is a special sort of agony we men simple can not understand outside of an abstract, indirect, sense. Does it hurt more than breaking a femur?

Nope. But if you haven't broken a major joint there's little in way of understanding the mind-fucking order of pain.

It's so high, that women do not even REMEMBER birthing pain. It's not encoded!

But, you know what's very common while birthing? Orgasm.

And why not? It's an evolutionary advantage for a bunch of reasons I'd think are quite obvious.

But anyway-- going to evolution, wouldn't you imagine women who ENJOY pain to be more sexually successful than their effete peers?

Take the natural coitus -- rape. We know it's natural because of the ridiculous pregnancy disjoint between consensual sex and rape. The odds are nearly inverted-- 1/20 becomes 19/20. There is no rational explanation for this other than humans had a /very/ kinky sexual evolutionary cycle somewhere in pre-history where rape time was the only time.

Now, if you allow this posit, then so too it's obvious that women who enjoyed pain, say -250,000 years ago, were more likely to show up for the future-- as in a feral context, a woman freaking out while being raped would be of significant negative consequences per evolutionary filtering.

And rape hurts. When a woman is in a fight/flight context psycho physical vaginismus is the result-- basically, her vaginal musculature contracts. This makes her pussy like a slippery brick wall to any normal sized cock.

And penetration can still be forced, but something will need give.... and that something is ripped muscle tissue.

This is also where the myth of painful virginity comes from.

Tl;dR: Blah blah!
>>
Adorable pug. I don't get why some girls like pain, I personally don't. But that's some people's cup of tea
>>
>>17654611
Post source on rape having higher instance of pregnancy
>>
>>17654611
>We know it's natural because of the ridiculous pregnancy disjoint between consensual sex and rape. The odds are nearly inverted-- 1/20 becomes 19/20.
Citation on this?
>>
There are lots of studies on it, and several different 'confirmed' reasons. Some don't appreciate the pain as much as the submission, and others are so sexually sensitive that the pain stimulates the coming pleasure.

Most of my girlfriends have been into choking, but my last girlfriend I gave her a little squeeze and she joked, saying "oh, we'll have to talk about your ex".

So, not for everyone. Personally, I don't enjoy giving pain to women and it doesn't excite me. I like fighting guys, ones who think their tough. Dominating someone doesn't mean anything to me if they /want/ to submit. But that's neither here, nor there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.