[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got with really cute girl from my uni on friday >making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2YqKOTz.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>got with really cute girl from my uni on friday
>making out, feeling each other up
>wanted me to come to her place after the party
>got my hopes up, never had a ONS before
>didnt happen because two of her girlfriends had to stay at her room to wait for a train at 5
>she knew that but decided to tell me just after we left
>disappointed like never before
>dont know why it hit me that hard
>she promised we'd make up for it the next day
>wanted to meet up at a party the next day
>seemed cold and distant on facebook when I messaged her
>at the party she ignored me until she finally told me she wasnt down anymore
>said she was just drunk the day before
>walked off while i was still trying to talk to her
>got really drunk
>went home
>messaged her today to ask why she walked away
>bad idea, I know
>she ignored it

I've been feeling like shit ever since even though I feel like it shouldn't be that big of a deal. She's out of my league and I wont get with her again. I'm just not used to being rejected like that. Feels fucking bad man.
How do I cope with that? Am I just a huge pussy?
>>
>>17654392
Her friends probably just saved her from making a drunken mistake and she gave you an excuse about the train just move on
>>
>>17654412
Fuck, this sounds so reasonable. We kept making out after she told me though...
>>
girls like to feel like things are happening in the moment, and they are just going with the flow/getting carried away in the passion.

once you lose the momentum, and you haven't already hit a benchmark (like already having fucked) it can be hard to get it back.
>>
>>17654435
She was drunk. Lots of times you think you're down for something but your courage doesn't end up taking you the whole way just remember as making out with some hot chick at a party not the rest of it
>>
File: Screenshot_20161010-001948.png (671KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161010-001948.png
671KB, 1080x1920px
>>17654392
You fucked it up op, I'll post two images for you which I think they are kind of explanation of your situation and I believe are true. Happened to me a lot of times, basically you went too far. This has nothing to do with you, this is how women work man.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161010-001924.png (463KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161010-001924.png
463KB, 1080x1920px
>>17654458
2/2
READ THIS FIRST I POSTED IN THE WRONG ORDER
>>
>>17654458
>>17654464
Great analysis, thanks mate!
This explanation fits her behaviour perfectly. What can you do about this in general, as a guy? Since girls apparently feel pressured really easily after the rush has worn off, I guess you would have to take it slow, ease her into it and make her feel safe. I feel like I would suck ath this though.

>just remember as making out with some hot chick at a party not the rest of it
I'm trying man, I'm trying. The dissapointment I felt kind of made me forget the fun stuff before it. It's hard.
>>
>>17654458
Can you give me the sauce for this text?
>>
>>17654533
It was from mystery method handbook
>>
>>17654538
>mystery method handbook
Just looked it up, it seems kind of shady. Did reading it help you?
>>
>>17654557
I didn't read it so can't say
Anyway this is the guy from Neil Strauss the game which I think was a great book so he knows his shit
>>
>>17654392
>she's out of my league
What the shit? What even is a "league" anyway? Aren't we all fucking humans? What's so different about this one "human" that puts her not in the "league" of a fucking human? Please explain.
>>
>>17654855
If you see it like this, everyone is in the same league which is a good way to look at it, I guess.
Matter of fact is that she's a lot hotter than I am.
>>
>>17654893
>She's hotter than I am
Actually, beauty is based on perspective and perception. And so, I would likely not think the same people are "hot" that you do. I never cared for looks in my life. So looks alone shouldn't put any one person above another. Only in extreme cases. ie: grotesquely obese/disfigured. Although disfiguration doesn't always matter.
Point is: If you stop judging based on looks, life is a lot easier. Nobody is hot, and nobody is ugly. The only thing you see is a personality, so you can form an opinion and first impression on that. What you tend to find is most people are only pretty on the outside. (least in my experiences....)
>>
>>17654997
Thanks for the kind words, but I think that's mostly bullshit.

When you are looking for hookups in night clubs, it is very much about looks. There are hot girls and there are ugly girls, there's no room for debate here - the same with guys. It is impossible to ignore looks and it's not like I want to, anyway.
>>
>>17655021
True, it's not possible to ignore looks.
Yeah, you probably want to go for the "hottest" when looking for a hook up. (never been in that situation. I live a sad, lonely life)
But that still doesn't make a lot of sense. If it's literally just a hook up at a bar/party, why would anybody even be close to out of anybody's league?
It shouldn't matter at all. Not like it'll last for shit.
>>
File: 1468886906396.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1468886906396.gif
1MB, 388x369px
>>17654392

You took a very casual situation where its obvious that feelings weren't supposed to get involved and you spilled your fucking spaghetti all over it. You fucked up. You came off super needy and eager and, of course, she backed away.

You can't go to a party, get drunk with a girl and then get pissed when it doesn't last after the booze wears off. That's fucking retarded.

Stop pursuing shallow encounters and you won't have to deal with the shitty feelings that come afterwards. Even if you would of had sex with her you probably would of spilled your spaghetti and drove her away afterwards.

Relax, dude. It was sex with one girl on one night. Your life isn't over, sperglord.
>>
>>17655052
>would of
would have*
>>
>>17654392
SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER!

Grab her by the...pussy!
>>
>>17654610
Conceptually the book is GREAT!

the main ideas are presented perfectly, but when it comes to the very specific details, it gets...unreliable. Not every girl is the same and every technique works for every guy.

But overall, a great read for learning social psychology
>>
>>17655059

Thanks, grammar nazi. Good to know you're focusing on whats important.
>>
>>17655077
>pussy bullshit detected
Pin her up against the wall
Hike up her skirt
Cut her panties off if she's wearing any
Hock a loogie on your hand
Smear it on your dick head
Shove it in

There, I just saved you ten bucks on a book.
>>
>>17654392
Take it as a win.

You'll get another one.
>>
>>17655084
Lol nahh i downloaded the pdf illegally and encourage those interested to as well
>>
>>17655081
lol, this thread is full of bull shit. And the mistake was made twice in one post. How could I not?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.