[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently put up on the black board in my university that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mado.jpg (136KB, 850x1408px) Image search: [Google]
mado.jpg
136KB, 850x1408px
I recently put up on the black board in my university that I'm searching for a girl, who will cuddle with me and that I'm willing to pay for it. I got many offers with extremely high prices, but one girl only wanted 20 bucks, so I arranged the meeting while my parents weren't here and we spend some time cuddling, I don't remember how long it was because I was lost in the moment. She didn't want any money afterwards and said she thought it was really nice. We started repeating it and she even invited to her place when my parents were at home. Now she asked me if I want to do more stuff with her like eating together, cooking, watching something etc. Why would she do that? I'm not good looking, have depression etc., does she try to play with my emotions or something. She is unironically attractive, even if she's a bit underweight, so I don't know why she would do it. Is this maybe a trap to fuck me over?
>>
Because she's pathetic like you and just wants 'the boyfriend experience' without having to lower her standards to someone like you
>>
>>17654104
Why would she even do that? There are better people willing to help her with that. It doesn't really make sense, I saw good looking people in my classes who complained about not having a gf, she should do that with someone like them. If we go to the movies or eat together, people can see her with me, so I should probably tell her that she shouldn't do that.
>>
>>17654099
Did you ever decline her? How did she react?
>>
>>17654143
I couldn't go to her place because I had to read something, she got angry and insulted me on my phone, that she hates me etc. My parents said some girl was ringing at the doorbell furiously, but I wasn't there. Otherwise she is really chill. She also deeply apologized for her behaviour, which was nice.
>>
Boy she coulda fucked you over six ways to sunday in the first ten seconds of seeing you.
>>
>>17654240
What do you mean?
>>
>she got angry and insulted me on my phone, that she hates me etc. My parents said some girl was ringing at the doorbell furiously, but I wasn't there. Otherwise she is really chill. She also deeply apologized for her behaviour, which was nice.

ABORT
ABORT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
BITCH BE CRAZY

You have the experience of cuddling with gf. Be happy, and move on. Find a real gf. Use this experience to be more outgoing. Holy shit anon, please live.
>>
>>17654260
I'm not sure, even when we cuddle and I talk about stuff, she is extremely nice, it was only that one time she acted like that. I even told her about the abuse and other stuff from my parents in the past and all the scars I got from it and she was okay with it. She is the first person I opened up to after all these years and she seems to be okay with my presence. I don't feel like I will ever find someone else, I have really nothing going for me. What else will girls like her do? Are you experienced with people like her?
>>
>>17654099
Nah. Girls don't try to fuck guys over unless they are batshit insane which is highly unlikely. Most likely, she's just someone else who's been lonely, really enjoys the hugging and wants to spend more time with you outside of it.

Sounds like you have some issues, bro. Might be worth seeking professional help.
>>
>>17654230
What this anon said: >>17654260

I know it feels good to find a cute girl who is into you, but you really need to take into account and process these actions without desperation based bias. Maybe this single instance alone is not enough to prove that she is certainly crazy, but it IS certainly a MAJOR red flag.

You really need to watch yourself, son. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17654230
Sounds like she's getting really attatched to you. Play it right and it will probably lead into a relationship. Stop worrying and enjoy it.
>>
>>17654230
cool , now you have a stalker
>>
Just go for it, dude, and if you end up sleeping with her at some point, use protection. I'm not gonna lie, this might all end in tears (it also might not) but either way, life experience is a good thing.

You like her, you're gonna still want to go for it no matter how hard we try to dissuade you, so just fucking do it. Just, seriously -- use protection. That's the only mistake that can be permanent.
>>
>>17654308
It is perfectly possible to fake your personality for the first few months of a new relationship while showing signs of "bad" or "crazy" behavior here and there.

>I don't feel like I will ever find someone else, I have really nothing going for me.

Well, this is really too vague for me to tell you that you are wrong or right.

>What else will girls like her do? Are you experienced with people like her?

BUT I will tell you that how you described her response to you not being able to see her was very weird. It's a very extreme response and you should be aware of this fact. Maybe there is an excuse somewhere and it's simply an outlier; however, as I said earlier, there will be other signs if she truly is. Be very aware and get out of there as quick as possible if you see other things. Shit, even come back here if you think you are overthinking something.

Also, I've been with some pretty insane women who didn't even do something like you said she did -- that early.
>>
>>17654311
I'm already in therapy for 5 years and it doesn't really help, the other problem is that I'm mostly medication resistant, so I can't even be happy with pills, it's weird.

>>17654316
Hmm, I need to think about it I guess. Should I maybe ask her something specific to know if she's actually crazy? Finding out would be easier than going through all the trouble I guess.

>>17654318
I try to, but I have no idea what to do and my inexperience really fucks me over when it comes to any of that stuff, I'm in general an unpleasant person to be around. I try to be more positive I guess.

>>17654322
Does it really count as a stalker if we know each other etc. I mean, we talk and all that stuff.

>>17654326
Just cuddling was already really strange, when I try to think about sex, it just feels surreal. But yeah, I have trust issues, so I would definitely use my own condoms, not the ones she gave me or something. It's the first time since a long time that I have any sort of true interpersonal contact, so it's hard for me to think about stopping this.

>>17654332
I'm usually really apathetic, so maybe I felt like such an extreme reaction counterbalanced me or something, I'm not sure. So crazy women often try to hide their crazyness till the relationship is more serious? But yeah, maybe you are right, what could be other signs than such extreme reactions?
>>
Anon, you probably aren't as bad as you make out to be, not getting any real affection while growing up probably fucked you over, so your negative nature whch developed out of that turns people away from you. Try to be more positive! Look, one person wanted to give you affection, there are many more out there!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.